Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

pirogue

WKR
Card got hit! Sweet.

Weird thing is...the amount charged to my card does not add up to any of the tags I applied for...not even close. I have no idea what I drew. I had youth tags, lope tag, and elk tags. None of the combos add up to the amount charged. Anyone know what is going on with that? Test charge maybe? No idea
I can’t say what happened in your case, but I can say some people have WAAAAAAAY too much confidence in the AZ system. Don’t start loading the truck yet. In the past, my CC was hit for an elk tag amount. When the portal was updated, it showed successfull for elk, but the unit was a pronghorn rifle, and I had put point only for pronghorn. End result was CC refund and lame excuse of “computer had a glitch”

DEHusker

WKR
I can’t say what happened in your case, but I can say some people have WAAAAAAAY too much confidence in the AZ system. Don’t start loading the truck yet. In the past, my CC was hit for an elk tag amount. When the portal was updated, it showed successfull for elk, but the unit was a pronghorn rifle, and I had put point only for pronghorn. End result was CC refund and lame excuse of “computer had a glitch”
LOL...I've heard those horror stories which is why I really don't believe I've drawn something until I'm actually on the hunt. I've had a couple good tags go unused due to issues beyond my control. Sometimes even actually drawing the tag is not enough.......sheesh

How many points? That’s what I’ve been chasing for a few years now! Congrats!
My son and a close friend drew the tags (nonresidents). My son had six points and the other guy eight. My son applied for Unit 8 and 9 late. The other guy applied for early and late rifle Unit 8 and we assume he got the late rifle tag. Neither one was overly confident about drawing though.

Looked at my card statement for $650 as a non resident late elk rifle. Not the best unit but I’m planning on making the most of it. Drew on 4pts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7Bartman

WKR
Wow, just checked my statement and see $650 for my son's application that I put in. I logged back on to the AZ Game and Fish site and how can I tell which hunt he drew? It says pending.

Last edited:
Wow, just checked my statement and see $650 for my son's application that I put in. I logged back on to the AZ Game and Fish site and how can I tell which hunt that he drew?
What were his first three choices? Not likely that he drew his 3rd choice [you never know, though] but the first two choices will give you some type of idea.

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
Card got hit! Sweet.

Weird thing is...the amount charged to my card does not add up to any of the tags I applied for...not even close. I have no idea what I drew. I had youth tags, lope tag, and elk tags. None of the combos add up to the amount charged. Anyone know what is going on with that? Test charge maybe? No idea
You account for the application fee?

It’s kinda comical that most of the guys drawing the tags have no idea how the system works. I give up.
I dont know how those slot machines with 54 spaces work but sometimes I put a quarter in and hit the button to see if it gives me something back. :giggle:

I drew an archery elk tag, first elk draw since 2017, now comes the wait to see if it's bull or cow. Doesn't really mater which one as long as I'm out there hunting elk I'm happy!

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk