ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

The "Where's My Order" function is back up on their website. It is giving a new look. I no longer have a back-order notice, but just says Processing for status.

I just sent a rather scathing email about an hour ago and this is the response I got:

Hi,

We have been trying to respond to everyone as quickly as possible and understand everyone's frustration with the Rokslide group buy.* We did not expect the delays that came from our manufacturing and shipper which has caused backlog for all customers not just Rokslide. This was a first and last of a kind for us on the Group buy due to the issues that arose.

ALL rokslide orders and all online cooler orders and Tritan series are pushed out to 12-18-16.* The only tumblers available are the twisted tumblers.* We have orders that are backed up for one of our large retail accounts that we have to fill in order to keep them as we have given them lead times that keep changing also.

We are as frustrated as our customers because we can't get inventory fast enough and have to keep pushing out dates

Please feel free to cancel order at any time you are ready as we do understand why. (Login to account and cancel or send us email with cancellation request)

Just an FYI the person who set this up for Rokslide is not at fault as when setting this up we did not realize the issues that would come up.

Thank you,
Candice Waterson

Atlas Coolers
PO Box 2432
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
[email protected]

I think my patience has ran out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ALL rokslide orders and all online cooler orders and Tritan series are pushed out to 12-18-16.*

WOW! Glad I got out of this mess awhile ago. This is the same run-around BS it's been since day 1.

I hope the guys still in this either get their money back or coolers at some point.

Hmm, I thought they had arrived and cleared customs...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I just sent another email questioning this same thing and they're response was this:

You are 100% correct in that and we received a notice from our largest customer who is also on backorder due to the extended delays we are experiencing that they are going to "give us the boot" if we cannot deliver stock. As we have significant resources in them we had to choose to deliver to them the stock that came in.**

We understand everyone is "pissed" to say the least.* We are very aplogetic for the delays and want to resolve this but cannot until we have enough stock.* We can either cancel all rokslide orders or those that wish to wait can and those that do not have the option to go online and cancel.*

Thank you,
Customer Support

Atlas Coolers
PO Box 2432
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
[email protected]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow! Lies all along. They supposedly had our order in hand and now they want to **** with us all they way out to December. I think they realized that their profits were minimal on our order and decided to use our money as an interest free loan. This is bullshit to the highest degree.

I'm actually contacting my friend whose high up @ Walmart to let them know what they did with us. Hopefully they'll dump them.. Probably not but worth a phone call!

OMFG, agree what ever happened to the order that was on a train to TX and then going to get shipped out by truck. I tried to check his FB page to see if he posted any pics from Cuba when he was on a 'mission' but couldn't confirm nor deny that.

From my earlier post it appears that they did get a shipment which arrived at port on 8/7/16 and then previously an order on 1/14/16 and then again on 8/24/15. I'm not 100% sure on the source of this website but appears to be accurate: Atlas Coolers Llc, Add 138 Johns River Rd Fredericksburg Tx 78624 Usa Te1 830 3020433 | Buyer Report — Panjiva

I'm just sorry and feel bad for bringing 3 other people in on this group buy.

I got the following response to an email:

All you have to do is cancel via the website if you are unhappy with delivery times. We apologize for delays but do not have enough inventory to fulfill orders until December.

I am going to report them to the BBB as well as the FTC. There are links in one of these threads on how to do that. I encourage all to do the same. **** these guys. I gave some dick bag a $600 interest free loan for 3 months. Not happy.

cancelled my order.

it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get my money back though

Wish I could just cancel my order as for some reason I have "no account"....

Talking to PayPal now

Same happened to me a while back. Sent them an e-mail with no response. Had to open a CC dispute.

Don't worry though, will be all good in the end..

Holy shit ... I'm sorry for you guys.

I almost bought in, but didn't and ended up buying a couple of coleman extremes. This is weird because the idea of a group buy is that you can put a bulk order into the supplier and with the additional money/deposit they can ramp production.

Sounds like these guys got involved with either a shitty supplier in China or one that is making coolers for every other cooler company in the US and Atlas is at the bottom of the totem pole.

I noticed that Massdrop is collecting votes to do an RTIC cooler group buy if anyone is interested.

Holy shit ... I'm sorry for you guys.

I almost bought in, but didn't and ended up buying a couple of coleman extremes. This is weird because the idea of a group buy is that you can put a bulk order into the supplier and with the additional money/deposit they can ramp production.

Sounds like these guys got involved with either a shitty supplier in China or one that is making coolers for every other cooler company in the US and Atlas is at the bottom of the totem pole.

I noticed that Massdrop is collecting votes to do an RTIC cooler group buy if anyone is interested.

:eek: RTIC was the original brand that screwed everybody the same way lol.

Although, I think they finally screwed enough people and got their shit together because I've been seeing the coolers in stores locally..

WOW, nothing like getting strung along like a bunch of Mules just to Kicked in the teeth. I would not be to upset if I just ordered coolers for Myself. Now I get to be the punching bag for the group I got involved in all of this mess. Ill likely be cancelling my order this afternoon once I speak with the group I purchased for.

Let me start by saying, I don't have a dog in this fight. It struck me as weird that in both email responses from the company listed above was quick to point out that you could cancel your order. Almost like that's what they're hoping that you do. Am I the only one that read it that way?

Back