ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

Ben Nicholson

Lil-Rokslider
This should make some of you guys feel a little bit better. File a complaint with the BBB and Federal Trade Commission. Only takes a few seconds. Let them know about the 2 month late wait, phone number that goes straight to voicemail, website crashing, no posted phone number, and zero communication by the company. I did the hard part, here's the Atlas Cooler specific links:

GettingStarted - FTC Complaint Assistant

BBB Online Complaint System | Get Started

Customer Reviews for Atlas Coolers
-
BBB serving Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin

Then at least future buyers will be warned.. Apparently there was a complaint to the BBB back in May with the same situation.. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there never was a shipment to Walmart LOL

I'm just bringing this back to the top so folks can use the links you provided. It was very helpful, thanks!

Laqua3030

FNG
Wow. We provided them with interest free financing. If funding wasn't an issue couldn't they just have ordered enough product to satisfy Walmart's order in addition to ours? I really tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but we're now past that. They robbed Peter to pay Paul. I'm curious, can a company get away with something like this? They have clearly used our money to purchase tons (pun intended) of product to fulfill a deal with Walmart that they obviously didn't have the capital to make work. To me that's theft.

robtattoo

WKR
Just posted this thread to Atlas's FB page- Need to give a heads up to any of their potential customers to run while they can!!

He's removed his personal page & isn't allowing comments on the Atlas page either. Last post on the Atlas page Wes August 15th

hflier

WKR
Just call the states attorney general and file a fraud complaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MThuntr

WKR
I've only been following this thread for a couple days and am really bummed because it looked like a heck of a deal at first but now it turned into a giant cluster.

He's removed his personal page & isn't allowing comments on the Atlas page either. Last post on the Atlas page Wes August 15th
I looked at their page and their admin actually delelted all negative comments. They were marked unapproved at the time but are now gone.

I wonder how the conversation is gona go between Gotdraw? and Atlas.... Gotdraw picked a good time to be in the woods, by the time he gets back most of us will have calmed the **** down and hopefully have our money back. How long do you think until we can buy these coolers on Wal-marts website? Should be any day now you would think.

I wonder how the conversation is gona go between Gotdraw? and Atlas.... Gotdraw picked a good time to be in the woods, by the time he gets back most of us will have calmed the **** down and hopefully have our money back. How long do you think until we can buy these coolers on Wal-marts website? Should be any day now you would think.

Might be a good idea let people know via Walmart reviews how this company operates.

robtattoo

WKR
I've pulled the plug too.
I was prepared (not happy, but prepared) to wait until September, AFTER I get back from Wyoming, but December is one nutsack-kick too far for me. Didn't have a lot invested, like some did, but my refund will pay for my hunt. Soooo.......that's a positive to focus on.

Laqua3030

FNG
Damn. I bet Gotdraw? was used so that when this inevitably happened Atlas could claim that they made no statements to us of any kind concerning our orders.

I have yet to cancel. I bought the coolers and I want the coolers for the agreed upon price and conditions. I'm so pissed that the 3 coolers I own are going to Walmart and not me. I hope that the pressure that will be applied will work.

choovhntr

WKR
So just to be clear, I can still cancel and get refunded? I created an account and saw the cancel order option but I paid via debit card. will my account still get reimbursed?

Choo that is a starting point. We are all waiting to see if we get refunds. I'm guessing they played us until the got the money from Walmart or whoever so they would have the money to refund us. Walmart prob got coolers early last week. They played us long enough to cover the bill. I'm 99% sure of this

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

I didn't get in on this buy but I am frustrated for you guys just reading this thread.

For those that got out or are getting out that seems like the best move. Could you imagine dealing with Atlas if you receive a defective cooler?

crazyhawksfan

Lil-Rokslider
So has anyone who canceled in the last 2 weeks been refunded yet?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Roy68

WKR
So has anyone who canceled in the last 2 weeks been refunded yet?

I have but....:
First I cancelled through Atlas's website yesterday morning. As of this morning I had received no cancellation email from atlas. So I called the good folks at the credit card company. I received a phone call and email from the credit card folks this afternoon and 100% of my funds were credited back on my account plus any incurred fees.

I received an email today too. regarding my twisted tumbler order. It was a short note saying they had received more stock of the tumblers and wanted to verify my address before shipping. Not sure why, but whatever. I responded back with my address. They actually had the nerve to reply back "got it. Thanks for the quick response". Pretty laughable considering I've been attempting to get a response from them for almost 2 months. I did reply again asking them to please take care of my partial refund since I couldn't do a partial refund online. They said they'd look into it. The other previous order I canceled was processed right away. I think it's automatic thru shopify.

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, I hope you guys that ordered get your money back. What a crook, they should not be allowed to operate as a business.

Coincidentally I had lunch today with a friend who works for Wells Fargo card services. He told me they had a 120 day limit on charge disputes. I hope those that forked over their money long ago get it back. At this point I wouldn't have any confidence in receiving a cooler if I had ordered.