ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

Trick

FNG
Atlas cooler group buy update:

All,

coolers have been released from houston and should be at atlas either tuesday or wednesday. One day to inventory and quality check them, then shipping expected to begin on friday.

Jl

Thanks for the update. Should have them in our hands soon!

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
Atlas cooler group buy update:

All,

Coolers have been released from Houston and should be at Atlas either Tuesday or Wednesday. One day to inventory and quality check them, then shipping expected to begin on Friday.

JL

GotDraw? Did you ever get a tally of number of order's placed or number of coolers ordered by this group by? I was curious to see just how much interest our group had in this buy. Thanks again for putting it together.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
All,

I am headed out on my CO hunt. Back 9/11.

Anticipate shipping will start today or Mon.

Will reconnect upon my return.

Good luck to all!

JL

Doubtful, If they push it back past next week, my order will get cancelled. A guy can only take so much shennanigans. It is not how long it is taking that bothers me, it is the fact that I am supporting a company that doesn't take care of their customers is what bothers me. Communication goes a long ways in business.

Look at EXO, when they first came out, their ship date kept getting pushed back. Steve was very transparent about the issues he was encountering with a new business. This has translated into a successful business with some loyal customers. Here's for hoping they ship next week.

Curtis C

WKR
We covered the cost of his first large order, if we cancel now he will have inventory to send to people that place orders at normal price expecting coolers to ship Sept 15th. I'd bet he comes out better every time someone from the group buy cancels. To cancel now would be giving this dude an interest free start up loan. As frustrating as it has been we should all stick it out and make this guy deliver our coolers.

Clarktar

WKR
This is getting old. I figured the coolers would be in Texas now at Atlas office.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mmccolloch

Lil-Rokslider
The fact that the website is not active anymore is REALLY concerning to me...

Anybody else cancelling their orders because of this?

Like others have said, Even if the coolers do ship, any future business from me is completely out of the question at this point.

dotman

WKR
The fact that the website is not active anymore is REALLY concerning to me...

Anybody else cancelling their orders because of this?

Like others have said, Even if the coolers do ship, any future business from me is completely out of the question at this point.

How can you cancel your order if the website is gone? If you paid with a credit or debit card you only have so long after initial purchase to dispute the charges, not sure the exact time frame.

mmccolloch

Lil-Rokslider
How can you cancel your order if the website is gone? If you paid with a credit or debit card you only have so long after initial purchase to dispute the charges, not sure the exact time frame.

Whoops, I meant to say file a dispute with my CC company, not cancel my order. I called my CC company (Chase) and they said that they recommend filing a dispute within 3 months of the date of the transaction. They also did say that this was only their recommendation and that you could file a dispute after that time frame, but the dispute process might take a little longer.

Obviously, all credit card companies are different, so it wouldn't hurt to call your CC company and verify what their specific terms & conditions are.

Stwrt9

WKR
this is troubling news about the website. I'll give it till early next week but I feel we may not get any answers until GotDraw? gets back.

Starting not to feel real good about this and I was trying to be as positive as possible.

You and I both, I really hope all these mishaps are one big coincidence but man I can't help but draw up this huge conspiracy theory in my head when I think about everything that has gone wrong and the timing of the people involved "leaving" during all of this.

Sky1926

FNG
I'm hanging tight...I don't feel a major company like Walmart would get into bed with a guy who was shady and couldn't deliver...but I'm a trusting person so who knows the truth