Best flying broadheads on the market

Shoot all you hitting is the bale at 60?

I shoot da skoal can.
Alright alright, look I only shot at 60 one time okay - and I hit the bale with every arrow. That spike should’ve been dead! The bow guy said something about my third axes needs to be adjusted. I ain’t even got two axes guy what’s three got to do with it?

Here I thought this would be an argument, don't ever put a guys broadhead down. You probably be better off to run over his dog or sleep with his wife.

To the OP: most any decent quality broadhead can shoot really close to field points, I'll admit that it likely isn't exact throughout 75 yards or so because of the increased resistance from the blades. However the margin is so slight that it will likely fall within a deviation number of a half dozen or dozen arrows so for all practical purposes, they will fly the same at hunting distance.

Pick a broadhead on criteria that you think is important, fortunately there's lots of good ones anymore, but some bad as well. You will find most of it will come down to your bow tune, not the broadhead.

Iron Will, Magnus, Qad Exodus, wack'em, spitfire, and slick trick are all heads I have used and would recommend.

To keep from offending I won't list any that I wouldn't use, and the list I'd use isn't all encompassing. Lots of good heads out there I'm certain I haven't had personal experience with.

Probably a mechanical because you don’t have to do much to get field point accuracy.

I have found that QAD exodus, I use the swept blades, are very forgiving to my shooting flaws in the heat of the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
To see if your BH's fly just like a field point all you've got to do is shoot them bare shaft just like a bare shaft field point arrow. If they fly just like a field point, then you should have no problem stacking them with your bare shaft field points at every distance.

But if I had to pick one fixed blade BH to hit the center of the bullseye at 100 with one shot for all the money.......it would be an original 3-blade Wac'em.

TheTone

WKR
Slick trick magnums and viper tricks seem to fly great IME. I’ve also had really good luck with magnus stingers

A well tuned bow really is the proper answer along with good arrow building

CMF

WKR
Whatever these are..switched to mechs a few years ago but these fly better than any fixed I ever used…remember now. Magnus stingers. They’re very similar to the iron wills. May have to try those in the future.

6b88c9261766aac7d19eee0460644bba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I shoot these too, they now have a solid option called the Killer Bee, I just got some in and haven't shot them yet, but should have less whistle
Also shoot QAD Exodus
I think a mechanical will outperform fixed if we're only talking best flight, but I only keep one mech in the quiver for a long shot in the wind. I'd rather have the penetration from a fixed broadhead.

Agree with a tuned bow shooting just about any reputable fixed head and mechanical well. Except for the G5 Montec M3. We shot them through multiple bows, at multiple draw weights/lengths and on the front on multiple arrows and it consistently flew 4-6" right no matter what.

Theres no doubt I prefer the full blade Exodus though. Grim Reaper Micro Hades and VPA 3 blade a distant 2nd.

KHNC

WKR
Evolution Outdoors, hits exact same hole at 60 if I do my part. Greg Poole has similar experience at 80. Ironwill is probably just as good, little less forgiving on the solid version.
Whatever greg poop uses, i will make sure i dont ever buy.

Zac

WKR
Whatever greg poop uses, i will make sure i dont ever buy.
Dale Perry, and Bill from Ironwill manufacture and own the companies I mentioned. Greg doesn't profit from either.

Think the research has already been completed. Hooter Shooter at 60 yards with field point control. Not sure you're gonna get better than this. Rather interesting reveal.

I have done some similar tests, the results I found don't fall in line with what they experienced. Tooth of the arrow was one of the worst fixed heads I tried.

One thing to note is they are shooting in wind, and it seems like it isn't consistent, however in every group their control field point impacted to the right of the group. Either the bow is out of tune or it's too much wind to be able to have consistent conditions for testing.

Here's the info for those who don't want to watch it.
Screenshot_20210803-141829.pngScreenshot_20210803-141806.png

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
Original Annihilators. It's just too bad they are so small. They do fly great though.