Best HOT Weather Long Sleeve Hunting Shirt?🔥

URE_G

FNG
Sitka Lightweight hoodie has worked very well for me. Dries very fast and it is very comfortable

really like the sitka core lw hoody but the kuiu gila has grown on me for day hunts. fabric more comfy and its cheaper. i do not like the oversized hood though if bowhunting into the wind it will balloon up and fall off which is annoying. fit also feels a half size big compared to their merino sizing but the fabric is very comfy in the sun and the thumb loops are very functional. currently rotating the gila and sitka core hoodies and just picked up a sg enduro hoodie too to try out. might review all 3 when i use them somemore. I also like first merino blends but i do not like the 125 kuiu merino or kuiu tiburon tops.

BBob

WKR
I have a Sitka Lightweight hoodie, Kuiu Gila and Kuiu Tiburon (no hood on the Tiburon). The hood and face mask is more functional on the Sitka and the Sitka has a chest pocket if that matters, I never use it. I like the hood on the Gila over no hood of the Tiburon but as said the hood on the Gila is loose and can blow off if the wind catches it. I like the feel of the fabric on the Gila and Sitka over the Tiburon when on bare skin. Tiburon dot air fabric is definitely tougher than the other two and resists pulls far better. In the desert out in catclaw the Gila and Sitka sleeves will get pulled, Tiburon not so much. The Tiburon fit feels looser, I don't know if it is but it feels that way. Maybe the stiffer fabric isn't as clingy as the other two? I think the Tiburon feels cooler overall when it's really hot but it's hard to actually say for sure when it's that hot. Gila and Tiburon have SPF ratings and I don't think the Sitka is SPF rated at all if it matters. My favorite overall I think might be the Sitka (for the hood and mask) but I still use all three.

TUSX Basalt Breeze shirt, Tecton Vapour zip shirt. Summers are hot in Australia, and these shirts work a treat. Some of their products are mosquito proof too. Check them out.

I've tried about half a dozen from Kuiu, Sitka, ArcTeryx, Marmot etc..and without a doubt the dominant winner for those 90-105+ A zone days was:

Outdoor Research Echo quarter zip

They used to make a tan color so got a couple which lasted a few seasons and still good even banging through burned out hillsides. Various colors found on the different sites.

They are so light and let any breeze run through so much better than anything else I've tried.