Best shooting bag for beginner, one bag for hunting,shooting, front and rear.

Hi Rokslide, new member to the forum, have been on here many times looking for info but after seeing the shoot2hunt podcasts an all the good info figured I would join the fun. Also realizing I'm not far ya just north of the Canadian boarder.

Anyways, not new to hunting or shooting, but of course been doing it the way that's been passed down from the ol' boys. Now getting deep into hunting, long range shooting and reloading, I find myself needing to move up from my regular Caldwell shooting bags. I have a bipod on front of chassis that I usually take off for hunting. But it's in the pack. I'm looking for a great all around bag I can use front or rear hunting, use it in rear with bipod when practice shooting. Just a very universal one. I'll pack it with me hunting to.

I like the jellyfish an molinator, I'd like to support closer to local guys like them but open to all that's out there an any knowledge to be shared. Thanks all!
Turdferg

Crews

FNG
Armageddon Gear Waxed Canvas Game Changer with Git Lite fill

Or

Wiebad Waxed Canvas Mini Fortune Cookie with lightweight fill.

Not much need for anything other than one of these. If I had two I’d have the same bag in a heavy sand fill for a tad more stability at the square range. But, the lightweight fills are very easy to carry in the field and more than sufficient for the range.

OP
Turdferg
Much appreciated for the insight I'll take a look at both of these. I feel for how much shooting/practicing I plan to do this year I might have to end of getting two, heavier one for range an lighter for hunting.

Crews

FNG
Well, I do believe in practicing with what you’ll use in the field…. So I’d suggest getting the bag with light weight fill first and going from there. The AG Game Changer is the original, but I’m a Texan so I have to include Wiebad. either is a great choice.

Both do great as a rear bag for tripod support, or throw it under the front of your rifle in field conditions. It’s the only bag I take with me.

OP
Turdferg
Good call on practicing with what you'll use mainly in the field. I'm sure I won't use it much in the field since I'm usually in thick timber hunting elk in the Rockies but always a chance in a clear-cut. Just want a bag just in case an with practicing more long range positional stuff always good to have one. So thanks for the info!