CO Leftovers Posted

TexAg07

FNG
Just logged in to make sure all my ducks were in a row and got a screen saying “your in line” & we’ll notify you when you can proceed. Don’t remember this from years past? Anyone know what’s up?
I got the same thing. Guess I should have tried to log in a couple hours ago at the rate my little green man is going.

ericF

WKR
Stuck in the queue for 20 minutes with 10 minutes left to go, and the little guy walking hasn't made it 1/3 of the way across the screen yet. Not looking good.

CoHiCntry

WKR
This is confusing. Finally got in but afraid to proceed cuz it says not to or risk being logged out...

Made sure everything was good in my account earlier and logged out. Logged back in at 10:30 and got the green man. Should have known to stay logged in earlier. Oh well.

Couldn’t disagree with you more....but all good, we won’t be solving any issues here in this forum haha

That's how WY does it (at least the combined pool, not sure on the fees) and I have never once heard any of them complain about it.

This queue thing is bs. Logged in at 630 to make sure everything was good and stayed on the page waiting for go time. Go to log in 10 min before and now I'm queued. CPW throwing a curve ball for 2020

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I confirmed all my account details and logged in at 0900,eastern time. Stayed on the proceed page since then. Came in at 1045 eastern time to check, still logged on waiting on same page, no green man. Got a green man at 1055. Now hes about 1/4 way across.