Do you keep your vehicle clean?

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
During hunting season? Absolutely not. Although I can’t do mass amounts of trash. That gets cleaned out at any stop with a receptacle. And I loath when people use the side pockets of the doors for trash cans. But yeah during hunting season dust, mud and gear are usually building up until the spring then I’ll do a major run through

robtattoo

WKR
I'm getting ready to sell the ol' '97 & this thread inspired me to go clear it out a bit.

I found corn between the seats from a Texas hog hunt I did.......
In 2009

Outside never gets washed. Inside never really gets vacuumed, floor mats get dumped when they are dirty and washed maybe once a year. Dust gets wiped maybe once a year.

I have 3 kids and they pick their shit up when they get out of the truck, no reason whatsoever to have garbage in there.

Luked

WKR
Mine depends on what time of year it is. During hunting season mine gets pretty trashed.
Most all of the other times mine stays pretty clean. I dont have a garage to park in so that dosent help either but I do what I can.

Q child

WKR
Usually mine is a total mess. Right now it has transcended into complete disaster mode. I haven't even seen my passenger seat in like two weeks.

OP
displacedtexan
Hunting dogs ride in kennels in the back of the truck (when I have bird dogs). I can't stand dog hair, slobber, mud, and smells in my trucks. I have lots of buddies who have dogs all over in their trucks and it doesn't bother me a bit. But, it's not happening in mine.

My wife does have a small dog and he has a sort of tray/basket thing that he rides in if he's in my truck. Then, I detail the inside as soon as I get home from the trip.
Mine ride in the cab pretty regularly.

But they ALWAYS ride in a box in the bed for hunting, training, or trialing.

Clean or clutter? Mine is always cluttered with hunting items during the season. Always have to do a big clean out after the season

tony

WKR
I bought this Ranger brand new and swore I’d keep it clean :LOL:
I just ran it through the “dirty dawg” car wash yesterday, first time it’s been washed in months. I have a little fluffy car brush in the glove box to knock the dirt off the dash.
I need to do a real wash and wax before winter.

And how does the inside glass get so dirty? I don’t smoke.
Maintenance I’m on top of though

Only twice a year. Once after mud season is over and once before the snow flies.

My road during last mud season. The town puts “closed to thru traffic” signs up at the end but people always accept the challenge and get stuck. Had to sneak around this one one night.

IMG_9893.jpeg

grfox92

WKR
Every 4 to 6 months I tear my truck apart, organize all my tools, put them back where they belong. Bring a full hamper of clothes inside, about 4 to 5 forks and at least 1 funky Tupperware from a lunch several months ago. Then I fill a kitchen garbage bag between the cab and the bed.

Then I tell myself that I'm drawing a line in the sand and that from now on, I'm going to stay on top of it, clean it regularly and keep my stuff organized.

Then 4 to 6 months later I repeat the above process. Been doing that for about 20 years now.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
Haha I just spent $50 washing my truck yesterday.

Today I cleaned all the windows and windshield, and put rain-x on everything. I also vacuumed the inside out.

Took me maybe 15 minutes to clean it today. I keep a swiffer duster thing in the glove box for dash wipe downs while I am driving.

PlumberED

WKR
Classified Approved
Even though we live on a gravel road, my truck gets washed once a week, vacuum once every month or so and detailed twice a year.

Choupique

WKR
Inside: generally yes. I have to haul customers around in it sometimes. Kinda falls apart in hunting season.

Outside: no. It's hopeless.