Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC-40

WKR
Please, sheep do not want to hear the truth so they grasp to misinformation. Let them blissfully go forward when the fully vaccinated are seeing very few issues from the vaccine and almost all the recent patients in ICU and passing away are the unvaccinated sheep. Even Fox News and GOP Governors are realize they need to stop the hoax as to who really are the sheep. Get vaccinated. Donnie got the shot. Let Darwin have his share as the sheep will take there last gasp of pressurized oxygen believing the misinformation. So be it. A lie is easy to spread. Using the truth to stop a lie is almost impossible. I have no more sympathy for the unvaccinated adult with Long Covid or in ICU than I do with a drunk driver that crashes and ends up in the ICU. They made choices to not be safe. Unfortunately, now they are taking up the beds needed by people that are having strokes or got hit by the drunk driver so innocent people are in peril.
Ohhh ok, I’m a ‘sheep’ for making my own decision about a experimental vaccination for a virus with a 99.7%+ survival rate. Interesting perspective there…

USMC-40

WKR
Ohh and the 99.7% survival rate was using admittedly skewed stats (only 5% of the ‘Covid’ deaths were a result of solely covid - according to the CDC)

funny how the real sheep accuse the freedom loving Americans of being ‘sheep’ - kinda like the defunding the police debacle happening right now…

WRM

WKR
Ohh and the 99.7% survival rate was using admittedly skewed stats (only 5% of the ‘Covid’ deaths were a result of solely covid - according to the CDC)

funny how the real sheep accuse the freedom loving Americans of being ‘sheep’ - kinda like the defunding the police debacle happening right now…

See there, if you just were more liberal, you'd know enough to know you don't know what's good for you.

Is that a double negative?

Mike7

WKR
That is not true. All it replicates is the spike protein. Complications are exceptionally rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What part of the Covid 19 virus do you think causes many of these symptoms?

The mRNA vaccines have been "safe" in the short term (safe being a relative term)...and one thought for the reason why is because the spike protein is altered in a way that might make it inherently safer and because it stays mostly within the muscle cells at the injection site instead of circulating in the vasculature where it would come in contact with endothelial cells.

It is yet to be fully determined how exceptionally rare complications are for all groups, but they better be if you are experimenting with a vaccine on healthy children with virtually no risk from the disease.

WRM

WKR
I hope to hell the CDC is monitoring this thread. What's Fauci's handle on here? We gohn get some clarity up in here.

Mike7

WKR
Fauci is the guy saying, "I am right, because I am right...and how dare you lowly elected officials and little people question me. And how dare you expect to have a discussion regarding pros, cons, facts, or ethics, when I the great and all knowing bureaucrat have decided for you in your best interest."

Can you imagine if one of these more serious viruses gets out that they are creating to infect humans...imagine Covid 19 being 75 times more deadly?

FLATHEAD

WKR
The Federal Govt has been planning this (covid/pandemic) for quite a while.
I remember when they started pushing the work from home thing, they said it was in case of a pandemic. This was prolly 6-8 years ago.

The latest out of Israel.
39% of the time……it works every time.

“88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data.”

Talk about cherry picking stats to make it look better. Most people don’t require hospitalization anyway.

Bigcat_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just remember folks, they passed a law that you cannot sue the vaccine manufacturers if you have life destroying side effects from these experimental vaccines. No long term testing and complete protection from being sued…..
If they didn’t do that there would be a lot more people vaccinated. If the manufacturer doesn’t have confidence it won’t hurt you, well that’s no bueno in my book.

39% of the time……it works every time.

“88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data.”

Talk about cherry picking stats to make it look better. Most people don’t require hospitalization anyway.
If the vaccines are helping keep critical cases down, that’s great. Unfortunately, it seems all of the reports seem to be just focused on positive cases, not hospitalizations Or mortality rate. If indeed the reports out of Israel are right, they are definitely going to force another lockdown. This whole thing stinks to high hell and doesn’t add up.

manitou1

WKR
As someone who chose to get vaccinated, the thoughts of another possible shutdown is unsettling. I got it because I have young children and elderlies who I see regularly, oh and a little bit of science based too. I also got it because I respect others around me who might be in a similar situation. I fully understand everyone’s personal decisions to do what they deem necessary, just like I do in life.

To me the concerns are children who aren’t vaccinated and are having increasing complications with the virus.

If another shutdown happens, I know fingers aren’t gonna be pointed to me.
But surely you have read that 48% of the currently infected people are vaccinated. Also, vaccinated people can spread it. So why the "vaccine"? (Ie: shot)

sasquatch

WKR
Just remember folks, they passed a law that you cannot sue the vaccine manufacturers if you have life destroying side effects from these experimental vaccines. No long term testing and complete protection from being sued…..
If they didn’t do that there would be a lot more people vaccinated. If the manufacturer doesn’t have confidence it won’t hurt you, well that’s no bueno in my book.

I wonder if that transfers to suing a business that forces you to get it for employment?

They force you, then you have critical issues. Can you sue them for forcing you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.