Everyone ready for lockdown 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
funny how the real sheep accuse the freedom loving Americans of being ‘sheep’ - kinda like the defunding the police debacle happening right now…
Anyone that's been paying attention for the past 5 years has seen that every time the left has accused conservatives (or Trump) of anything, they themselves have been the guilty ones of the exact things they've accused conservatives and Trump of. It's that whole psychological thing of accusing others first of what they themselves are already guilty of, to take the attention off of their own guilt or association. And the funny thing is........that tactic works for sheep, the sheep believe it and swallow it whole. But the rest of us just shake our heads and see right through their idiocy.

sasquatch

WKR
2cd5fdd95f78028e8b9f8fd45927e6bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MattB

WKR
Are the sheeple the one who are no longer dying from COVID or the ones who are still dying from it and dragging down the economy? I am confused.

Last edited:

sasquatch

WKR
Are the sheeple the one who are no longer dying from COVID or the ones who are still dying from it and dragging down the economy? I am confused.

So you in the group of people looking at it as only vaccinated or not groups?

What about the millions of naturally immune people who’ve had it? Notice they won’t speak about that? I’d assume for one it’s to do with how much they falsely ran up the case numbers. They’d now have to admit we are mostly immune.

And second, I see they have you hook line and sinker. It’s not them playing games with our freedoms, it’s now the people who won’t cave in fault you losing freedoms. It’s a shame how easy it is for them to sell whatever they want to people and turn us against each other!

Whats next, give up our guns for our own good? How are you ok with, “if you give up your freedom to choose vaccines we will give you your freedom back”

Sounds like a catch 22 to me.

Spike elk

WKR
We are all confused. Hell Fauci is confused. Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, don't wear a mask if you are vaccinated, wear a mask if you are vaccinated, etc. The sheeple are the folks who believe the hysteria in the media. The current running 7 day average of Covid deaths per day is 239. Remember these are people who die WITH Covid and not died FROM Covid. But we can play the number game anyway. According to the CDC and from numbers from the latest year they have posted, (2018), 473 people die each day from accidents. Current Covid deaths from the latest media panic are hovering around half of what daily deaths from accidents are. Should we lock down all of the nations roads to save people from dying in an accident? How selfish of you if you say no. Also from the CDC and with comparable numbers are deaths from diabetes at 240 per day. Should we lock down the nations soda pop supply and mandate a healthy diet? Should the government come into your kitchen and see what you have in the fridge? Should you lose your job if you crack open a soda or eat something that is unhealthy? Considering that there is a diabetes epidemic in African Americans, it is extremely racist if you are one of those sheeple who disagree with a diabetes lockdown. Come on man!

Mike7

WKR
Most of the highest risk older people have been vaccinated or had the disease. How are unvaccinated younger people dragging down the economy? I am confused.

And for those remaining who choose not to vaccinate, I ask myself this. If a small percentage die, that is a chance they took. But if I force them to get vaccinated against their will and they die or have significant complications, then I will forever feel guilty.

sasquatch

WKR
We are all confused. Hell Fauci is confused. Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, don't wear a mask if you are vaccinated, wear a mask if you are vaccinated, etc. The sheeple are the folks who believe the hysteria in the media. The current running 7 day average of Covid deaths per day is 239. Remember these are people who die WITH Covid and not died FROM Covid. But we can play the number game anyway. According to the CDC and from numbers from the latest year they have posted, (2018), 473 people die each day from accidents. Current Covid deaths from the latest media panic are hovering around half of what daily deaths from accidents are. Should we lock down all of the nations roads to save people from dying in an accident? How selfish of you if you say no. Also from the CDC and with comparable numbers are deaths from diabetes at 240 per day. Should we lock down the nations soda pop supply and mandate a healthy diet? Should the government come into your kitchen and see what you have in the fridge? Should you lose your job if you crack open a soda or eat something that is unhealthy? Considering that there is a diabetes epidemic in African Americans, it is extremely racist if you are one of those sheeple who disagree with a diabetes lockdown. Come on man!

Pharma already has the stuff to sell for that.

See COVID was new, they needed time to profit from it

4rcgoat

WKR
Im not a sheep,as well as all the people who i surrounded myself with. Im not vaccinated, neither are the people around me. No one i know of is dying,in fact we are all thriving......in fact the whole town is thriving......low vaccination percentage. Try again.

WRM

WKR
If it was really about everyone's health the Govt would have banned smoking and McDonalds years ago.

Big Pharma runs em. Why you think MJ has been a Schedule 1 "narcotic" forever? And only way to truly study it is to buy the ditchweed the US Govt grows at the MS lab. Now pharma is trying to isolate AND patent important chemicals from MJ. You'll be buying McWeed soon enough, courtesy of...Big Pharma.

Another lockdown would be nothing but "Anti-Science". Cases may go back up, but the virus is no longer a real statistical threat.
no offense to anyone who lost loved ones to Covid, but it never was a statistical threat..... there are so many things that would look horrific if media covered it like they did Covid (the amount it was covered and how it was covered) i don't underestimate how dangerous Covid was to some people, i understand it, but a lot of things are that we as a culture don't bat an eye at.

the lack of help thing is irritating... people need to go back to work, we don't need half of the population being state beneficiaries as a career..... incentivizing unemployment needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.