exo mountain pack

twall13

WKR
So I finally had a chance to do some quick testing of my new pack over the weekend. I loaded it up with 75 Lbs. of bagged rock salt and did a quick two mile walk and found it to be very comfortable. I can definitely feel the frame moving with me laterally as I walk and move. To get a better feel for it I even bent down and vacuumed the garage floor with the shop vac for a bit just to get some bending, twisting with the loaded pack on and I came away impressed. I always used a exterior frame for meat hauling in the past and this is leaps and bounds more comfortable than that.

I haven't ever had a high end pack before but I'm loving this thing. It has all of the features I want and none that I don't. This is my first pack with power pulls on the hipbelt and they are fantastic! They cinched up as tight as I wanted very easily and didn't slip at all during my walk. I also ended up going with the medium waist belt on Steve's recommendation and I'm glad I did. With a loaded pack I only have an inch or so on each side before I'd bottom it out, a Large would not have worked well... For reference, I typically wear a 36" waist size in all my pants. I can squeeze into 34's but they are tight and aren't comfortable. Hopefully this helps someone else who might be on the edge of the waist belt sizing. Great pack, I'll be training with it through the summer (and on backpacking trips) and hope to get it bloody on a Colorado Mule Deer/Elk hunt this fall. It was worth the wait for me!

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
3/7 for a 3500 multicam. Still waiting myself.

3/9 for 3500 Multicam. Thought better of it 4/20...changed order to 5500 multicam. Still waiting. I anticipated 3 - 4 months so I'm not put out. It will get here in the next few weeks I'd imagine.

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
3/9 for 3500 Multicam. Thought better of it 4/20...changed order to 5500 multicam. Still waiting. I anticipated 3 - 4 months so I'm not put out. It will get here in the next few weeks I'd imagine.

GOod things come to those who wait. Got the "ready for shipment" email this morning! All paid for now and I'm ready and waiting.

I got the email too this morning. I love the directions.........

"* Last step is mandatory. You must abuse your pack with ridiculous loads, miles of trail and if you have time, send us a pic of our baby in use."

Colberjs

WKR
Judging by y'all's timeline I still have about 7 weeks to go. I ordered 4 weeks ago. But I didn't order multi-cam. I ordered coyote. I wonder if that makes a difference.

Judging by y'all's timeline I still have about 7 weeks to go. I ordered 4 weeks ago. But I didn't order multi-cam. I ordered coyote. I wonder if that makes a difference.

Hey guys we sent out a lot of emails last night and packs will be shipping next week in Coyote and Multicam 5500 / 3500. By the end of June / early July we hope to be 100% caught up will all orders to date.

Production is looking really good right now and we are very optimistic by sometime in July we'll be ahead of this for the first time. Lead time will be down to just a few days and not months.

Also accessories are showing up as well and by next week most of them will be caught up as well.

Thanks,
Steve

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey guys we sent out a lot of emails last night and packs will be shipping next week in Coyote and Multicam 5500 / 3500. By the end of June / early July we hope to be 100% caught up will all orders to date.

Production is looking really good right now and we are very optimistic by sometime in July we'll be ahead of this for the first time. Lead time will be down to just a few days and not months.

Also accessories are showing up as well and by next week most of them will be caught up as well.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve sent you an email when you get a few to check it out. Thanks

packer58

WKR
Received my "Your pack is ready for shipping" e-mail last night, 3500 coyote pre ordered on 4/8/15........can't wait!!! I'll add a couple hip pouches, meat shelf and possibly the beaver tail.