ExpertVoice

cbrslider

FNG
I've used expertvoice quite a bit over the last 5 years. I've always had good experiences. The companies giving discounts changes every so often. Plus some offer additional discounts during certain times of the year.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Like most have said about expertvoice it’s a great site, just cross reference pricing (to include shipping) to ensure it’s worth it. Some ship fast, some painfully slow

Now guide fitter-I can’t say anything good about. I qualify on both the military and Fed Leo side, and they still wanted a pay stub. F that. I gave 3 DD-214’s and it wasn’t enough. I’ve never had an issue with ANYONE else accepting the #1 form of military service.
When I pointed out the silliness of their ways (bc I provided double proof for both) I was given a snarky and unprofessional response.

Another good one for first responders is LEO adventures. Pay $25 per year but get some great discounts. Just bought some upgrades sitka at a great price

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Been on EV for a while, through a few name changes of the outfit.
Many times the deals due to being figured based on MSRP aren’t really deals. They often are just comparable to normal sales prices, but come with additional strings attached.
Some deals are good, but you have to shop around and pay attention.
Many of the outfits offer the very same discount either direct or through your local vendors.
It’s worth having and shopping, just got to keep your head on a swivel.

OP
coloyooper
Not that I remember. You order on their site and they deal directly with MR.
has been a year since I ordered. Renewed my affiliation today due to this thread
Check it out but I think they give you a code now. I haven’t used one yet but I think I remember perusing MR’s site with some sort of discount code.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
tried to join guidefitter, told me that the job i have currently doesn't fall under the guidelines for the correctional officer program, I guess 11 years as a correctional officer and 17 years total working for Corrections don't count or mean much to them.

DV4LF3

FNG
Expertvoice is great. Play the middle man and a lot of stuff is an invoice sent directly to manufacturers to send out. They ship quick and good pricing.

htf92pa

FNG
What I have seen with Guidefitter is that nothing is ever in stock, and if items are in stock the shipping will eclipse the price. So if you get a discount then shipping is 25 dollars on something you end up coming in 5 dollars cheaper than no discount at all. the other issue with guidefitter is they will ad new brands and then never open the shop and it just says coming soon. If it wasn't for first lite then the website would be worthless.

Any discounts offered through Guidefitter and Expertvoice are also offered directly through the vendor, for the most part.

I have several setup through the vendor direct because of the nonsense the two middlemen have been making me do...

What I have seen with Guidefitter is that nothing is ever in stock, and if items are in stock the shipping will eclipse the price. So if you get a discount then shipping is 25 dollars on something you end up coming in 5 dollars cheaper than no discount at all. the other issue with guidefitter is they will ad new brands and then never open the shop and it just says coming soon. If it wasn't for first lite then the website would be worthless.

As far as First Lite goes, see the link below...

Rob5589

WKR
I've used them several times without a problem. Shipping can be longer, I assume because they are basically drop shipping direct from the manufacturer. When Peak ran out of stock last year during covid they were totally upfront with possible delays and their CS stayed in contact. Their prices aren't always the best based on shipping, you have to double check you're saving.