Favorite hot drinks

Johnksully

Lil-Rokslider
Weather is looking a little cooler than normal...any good hot drinks other than coffee? For backpacking in.

GoatPackr

WKR
I like chocolate LMNT. I mix the chocolate strong with 10 oz water then spoon in some powdered whole cream.

Kris

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Close to lights out, I like Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Extra - has valerian. Regular Sleepytime is the same (chamomile, others), just no Valerian. Really helps me get to sleep.

On the other end of things, pretty devoted to a good cup of hot black coffee (or several, TBH) in the morning. Black Rifle instant packets are excellent, for instant coffee.

TFrank

WKR
Close to lights out, I like Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Extra - has valerian. Regular Sleepytime is the same (chamomile, others), just no Valerian. Really helps me get to sleep.

On the other end of things, pretty devoted to a good cup of hot black coffee (or several, TBH) in the morning. Black Rifle instant packets are excellent, for instant coffee.
Sleepy time tea is great. Sometimes I drink it when it isn’t sleepy time

Hot spiced apple cider is a staple for us.

I also got hooked on Swiss Miss DARK chocolate hot chocolate mixed with coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GoatPackr

WKR
Sleepy time is pretty good stuff. I had forgotten about that. I need to check my stock as I'm getting ready to pack for a 2 week trip.
Sleepy time helps me sleep like a rock after a long day in the cold.

Kris

HbDane

WKR
I’m a sucker for a good espresso or a strong coffee from a Moka pot

Clarktar

WKR
I really like the Cocoa dust from Minimus nutrition!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk