Favorite hot drinks

mahonsr

Lil-Rokslider
Mint tea in the evening is great and the emergen-c packets aren’t too bad hot but the mint tea is my go to - no caffeine to keep me awake and nice to warm up some

Seeknelk

WKR
Definitely coffee first. I do like the black rifle instant packets the best so far that I've tried.
Another favorite maybe mid day if hanging around glassing is a bone broth packet and a good chunk of butter melted in it...it's soo good and salty.
Im not a good sleeper so mt ops slumber goes good in the evening and works for me. I love the cocoa and have had that one usually but the chai is excellent as well, has grown on me.
If I'm making a drink it's not just for taste I guess. Caffeine, calories , salt and sleep.

Have brought green tea in a few times. Usually have crushed up Cup-o-noodles in baggies that I drink out of my mug, warms me up.

I make my own hot chocolate mix. It’s a recipe my mom made when I was growing up and now my own kids love it. It’s a mix of Nestle quick chocolate powder, powdered sugar, powdered creamer, powdered milk. I also like celestial seasonings tea, Pero, Postum.