Fierce Question?

Nubs

FNG
Does anyone know why they don't chamber the Fury Carbon in .308? 308 may be an antiquated caliber by some peoples perspective, but a lot of us still use it.

I have a Christiansen Classic right now, just looking for something new.

I have brass and bullets out the wazoo and a lot of knowledge and learning curve with the 308. If i switched, it would be like getting a new wife. At some point, I'll probably buy a 300 of some flavor but want to stick with a short action for now.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
Does anyone know why they don't chamber the Fury Carbon in .308? 308 may be an antiquated caliber by some peoples perspective, but a lot of us still use it.

I have a Christiansen Classic right now, just looking for something new.

I have brass and bullets out the wazoo and a lot of knowledge and learning curve with the 308. If i switched, it would be like getting a new wife. At some point, I'll probably buy a 300 of some flavor but want to stick with a short action for now.

Nubs,
I see that your post was from back in June, but I have wanted to know the same thing. Why no .308 for the Fury models? I actually called them recently and asked. It’s simply not part of the Fury offerings, that’s it. I don’t understand “why not” either, but I can respect the current caliber offerings as part of their marketing strategy, if that’s the case. Still wish they had a sweet .308 for the Fury! May have to step up to the Edge for that .308.

OP
Nubs

Nubs

FNG
Nubs,
I see that your post was from back in June, but I have wanted to know the same thing. Why no .308 for the Fury models? I actually called them recently and asked. It’s simply not part of the Fury offerings, that’s it. I don’t understand “why not” either, but I can respect the current caliber offerings as part of their marketing strategy, if that’s the case. Still wish they had a sweet .308 for the Fury! May have to step up to the Edge for that .308.
Yes, it does seem odd. Many would probably argue that there are better choices as far as chamberings these days such as the jesusmore but I don't see going away from the 308 myself anytime soon. I have plenty of components for the 308 and do not see myself investing in another caliber anytime soon. If I do, it would be a magnum caliber that fills a niche my smaller calibers do not.