Get yer checkbooks....

JEck

WKR
Are they hunting Cheyenne bottoms or is it private?
They’re paying big money for leases on the ponds right up against the Bottoms, as well as calling whatever farmer who owns whatever fields the birds have been feeding on for the past couple days and leasing them as well. Cheyenne Bottoms has been pretty bone dry for over two years now so not much hunting on the public.

Rich M

WKR
Just the next step in the modern influencer industrial complex… how “DIY” of them haha I get they are a business, but hard to advocate for public land, DIY, fair chase, and then flood the market and then start selling shmucks really really pricey bird hunts…
Ima hater too. Bunch of dumb guys worship these jokers who have contributed to everything hunters bitch about. Now the fan-bois can go and use the guide service. Meat Eater Outdoors!

The lo blo joke is hilareous.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Ima hater too. Bunch of dumb guys worship these jokers who have contributed to everything hunters bitch about. Now the fan-bois can go and use the guide service. Meat Eater Outdoors!

The lo blo joke is hilareous.
Yep definitely a chip shot right there haha

Gobbler36

WKR
good hell…
I think about this the same way I do their live shows.
kinda weird there are people that ride these guys nuts so much theyll go spend an evening listening to grown men have a conversation
literally is theatre an act

SloppyJ

WKR
Just to give everyone an idea, a group of 6 of us paid 600ea for a 2 day guided duck hunt and that included lodging. Not in Kansas but in Eastern Arkansas. You know.... the duck hunting capitol of the world.

Now that was sort of a friend deal, oh and we had to cook our own food in the cabin. Not the plushest of accommodations but we limited easily both mornings. If someone wants to sponsor me, I'll wear a hidden camera, show up in all sitka, and talk shit the entire time until they kick me out. I bet we'd make the money back on YouTube.

As a reminder, these are the dudes putting out full length episodes of them duck hunting on a wide open lake and coming home with 3 ducks. Talk about inspiring confidence.