How's everybody make a living

trogers861

Lil-Rokslider
Construction managerment/general contractor. My firm builds wineries on the central coast of California. I work for myself and wouldn't have it any other way--except maybe not working at all!

Used to be a psychiatric counselor on a tertiary dual diagnosis inpatient unit in Ontario, Canada. I decided to go back to school and now I'm an apprentice powerline technician out in Alberta, Canada.

Zaccav505

FNG
Dispatcher for a trucking company. 4 on 4 off with 2 weeks of vacation which means I can squeeze in two 12-day hunts every year and lots of local 4-day hunts.

young7.3

WKR
Engineer for a small company that makes flush self-contained restrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
Account manager for industrial engine parts supplier as well as real real estate investments for side hustle passive income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work for a small, independent oil and gas producer, providing energy to America!

Dabble in the property rental business. Currently manage one rental home and working on getting another set up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You might get a Republican governor soon... not that it would change things overnight.
I’ve never been one to put my faith in government leaders and don’t expect a candidate from either party to fix this mess of a state overnight, but God help us if another D gets into office. With this states long and illustrious history of voting in the worst possible people i’m fully expecting a Kotek win…