Hunt "The Best General Units in Wyoming" Every Year

Idahohillboy

Lil-Rokslider
A bunch of y'all guys griping on here, picking on the OP... maybe go to Archerytalk to do that, please.

The OP specifically mentions that anyone would have to live there at least a year, to qualify as a WY resident. On his second post, after one criticism, he said he would look further into it. Perfectly legal and not at all sly.

Business is business. He can rent to anybody he jolly well feels like renting to! Hunter or PETA. (Charge PETA 2x and tell them you're a hunter the day AFTER they pay their rent.)

If a specific spot is mentioned on social media, and all the flat-brimmed hats go there on idots' heads, the more space else where for the rest of us. Just don't hop on Rokslide and blame everybody for going to "your" spot and say how the whole west is just overrun by Facebook popularity hunters hunting a certain spot because some famous somebody said it was a good spot.

In case you forgot, this thread is in search of renters in Wyoming. I don't know the OP but I would not be afraid to support him!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This guy probably never spent 25 plus years learning a few local units units to have Firstlite move to to town set up headquarters and ruin all his old haunts. Its all good nothing wrong with the OP. However when non res point creep crushes Wyoming a lot of people are going to have to take advantage of what homeboy is offering here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

7d884c81f0e0c4b7db7f1a22073086c9.jpg

I burned 8 points this year. Hunting was so-so, but the country never disappoints.

Kind of crazy that residents can hunt it every year on a general tag. I’m envious for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice buck, congrats