Idaho Draws

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
They are having the leftover tag sale tofay so the system should be ready tomorrow to handle the barrage of logins. That said, I doubt they do it on a Friday in case there are issues. I’m going with Wednesday, June 29.

OP
Customweld
They are having the leftover tag sale tofay so the system should be ready tomorrow to handle the barrage of logins. That said, I doubt they do it on a Friday in case there are issues. I’m going with Wednesday, June 29.
It's happened quite a few times on a late Friday afternoon. Release the results, logout for the weekend. That way you don't need to answer any angry phone calls from guys that didn't draw for the 23rd year in a row.

It's happened quite a few times on a late Friday afternoon. Release the results, logout for the weekend. That way you don't need to answer any angry phone calls from guys that didn't draw for the 23rd year in a row.

That’s why it’s gonna be on July 1 this year, gives them 1 extra day with the 4th of July holiday to ignore the angry phone calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
If they do it next Friday they have a 3 day weekend to avoid the hate lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Customweld
If they do it next Friday they have a 3 day weekend to avoid the hate lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
But on the flip side, they have to answer the phones for an additional week, telling everyone who calls that results will be posted by July 10th !

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
It’s a myth that that they got a lot of calls about the draw results and being unsuccessful…. That myth needs to die.

Mojave

WKR
Just looked, in case anyone is wondering.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Not bloody yet!