I’m Tired of Waiting for the draw results

The application/draw season as I refer to it, helps pass the time until I can get out on the water fishing. Then I pass the summer time boxing walleye on Lake Erie. Nothing like sharing some good protein in hunting camp come fall.

However, this year I have been "upgrading" and adding some things like I am drawing a tag of some sort. Guess that is the drawback of not leaving the house.

I dont even pay attention to when the draw dates are. I apply and I forget about it. When people on here start talking about CC hits I look at my CC.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Anticipation is killing me since my Alberta archery bear hunt and a fishing trip to Virgin Islands got cancelled as a result of COVID-19...

OP
Jardo

Jardo

WKR
Finally, NM posted in the App. Drew a 52 elk and 13 deer.

Can’t wait for Wyoming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swoodard

WKR
Now it’s really out in NM. Struck out on 5 of 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Northpark

WKR
Waiting is killer. Got nothin in NM but sheep and goat results in CO are out next week. I’ve got a lot of points for goats so maybe I’ll get lucky. The anticipation is so bad!! Maybe I’ll go buy some new gear.

Fatcamp

WKR
Waiting is killer. Got nothin in NM but sheep and goat results in CO are out next week. I’ve got a lot of points for goats so maybe I’ll get lucky. The anticipation is so bad!! Maybe I’ll go buy some new gear.

I think that's a reasonable option. Higher the quality the higher the relief. Retail therapy.

I used to be into the draws, now I just let them roll in. Focusing on a spring bear hunt this year so could care less what's going on in the CO draws. Maybe get that third goat, or third sheep or most likely, not. At this point, I'd rather draw a moose tag here vs a desert ram.

cnelk

WKR
I’ve been putting in for draws for so long I just let it happen.
I kinda know when the results will come out, but until then I got shit to do.

I only put in for two species with hunt codes and the other species were preference points in Colorado. First choice antlered deer tag (likely 1pp short), second choice antlerless deer tag (should draw unless I get lucky with first choice), and bull moose (doubtful but it would be awesome!)

Didn't apply for any other states. Find out in early June.

Fatcamp

WKR
Nah. 3rd choice hunts. I’ll probably kill a raghorn and a smal 4 point. Nothing special but better than hunting GS spike in Utah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty awesome to me. Congrats.

KHNC

WKR
I pulled out of wyoming draw yesterday. Someone can have my spot.