I’m Tired of Waiting for the draw results

mlgc20

WKR
I am waiting on Colorado 1st rifle for a unit that I have 100% draw odds. But, the waiting is still killing me. Everyday is a struggle to fight against gunbroker and grabagun. They are like sirens calling me every single freaking day. Trying to be strong.

Northpark

WKR
I am waiting on Colorado 1st rifle for a unit that I have 100% draw odds. But, the waiting is still killing me. Everyday is a struggle to fight against gunbroker and grabagun. They are like sirens calling me every single freaking day. Trying to be strong.

Stay strong man stay strong. Those 100% draw odds are always worse for me because I’m the draws 100% is still never 100%.

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
I had an emergency, explained the situation and they accommodated as such. On top of that, I won’t be shooting a bow or riding my motocross bike for a while. I would rather have my money sitting in Wyoming purgatory than have two broken wrists!!! Also very lucky I can work from home now (initially didn’t think that was going to work).

Last edited:
OP
Jardo

Jardo

WKR
I had an emergency, explained the situation and they accommodated as such. On top of that, I won’t be shooting a bow or riding my motocross bike for a while. I would rather have my money sitting in Wyoming purgatory than have two broken wrists!!! Also very lucky I can work from home now (initially didn’t think that was going to work).

Damn. Sorry bro. Hope you get better soon. I can’t imagine not being able to use both hands.

On the bright side, wouldn’t be jerking off all the time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk