I'm torn on Colorado prop 114.

Laramie

WKR
I am beside myself how this wasn't an easy choice by hunters. The anti-hunting community would love to see a natural balance where hunters aren't needed. The wolf is their one and only option... Wolf packs will absolutely "manage" big game populations and, if left un-checked, will dramatically lower populations to well below current objectives. Hunters simply won't be "needed".

You guys in Colorado...and southern Wyoming, had better hope this is successfully challenged in court.

brsnow

WKR
What plan was that? It was never or has ever been six. You need to research more. The plan calls for thirty breeding pairs in the Weminuche alone that would be 60 right there.
I went to 2 of the CPW town halls on it and that was mentioned both times.

You do realize CPW and every biologist in the state was against this don't you. Sounds like you and your son are part of the problem. Tell me why good does introducing another predator to an already under objective elk herd going to do?
"sounds like you and your son are part of the problem..."

I'd tell you where to shove that comment if it wasn't for the rules and mods here...

Just what the hell did you decipher from my comments that led you to that conclusion anyway. Wait, nevermind. Anyone who responds the way you just did doesn't deserve a second chance.

Idiot.

"sounds like you and your son are part of the problem..."

I'd tell you where to shove that comment if it wasn't for the rules and mods here...

Just what the hell did you decipher from my comments that led you to that conclusion anyway. Wait, nevermind. Anyone who responds the way you just did doesn't deserve a second chance.

Idiot.
So you resort to name calling? The fact that you and your son had to have conversation whether wolf re-introduction is good or bad does make you part of the problem.

Couldn’t a law be passed that same way that prohibits wildlife management decisions from being allowed on ballots?

Titan_Bow

WKR
Buzz you can find the plan on any of the organziations websites that spearheaded this. The info from those town halls by CPW was not was in these proposals. The plan for livestock reimbursement is also laughable

I’ll admit I have not been following the minutia of talks and planning on this, as I knew from the first mention of it that it would be something I’d vote NO on, and urge everyone I know to vote NO on. But I thought the proposition forces CPW to come up with a management plan, not provide a plan they must adopt? Am I off base on that? There is already an actual plan laid out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you resort to name calling? The fact that you and your son had to have conversation whether wolf re-introduction is good or bad does make you part of the problem.
accuse people you don't know with opinions you know nothing about of being "the problem" and that is an idiotic statement. What now, you can't even have a conversation without someone thinking you're part of the problem? I guess knee-jerk blind responses are the only acceptable answer to you. LOL I can only imagine how you must face the tough decisions in your life.

Couldn’t a law be passed that same way that prohibits wildlife management decisions from being allowed on ballots?
The voters pay for those wildlife mgt. actions, so they have a right to vote on them. In fact, most state wildlife councils or boards of directors are made up of politicians and celebrities that don't have any more experience with wildlife management than the people who are paying for it.

Would we prefer to leave things in the hands of professional wildlife managers? Sure we would, until they make a decision we don't agree with. LOL Don't forget that not all professional wildlife managers see wolves on the landscape as a problem. Some see them as a solution.

accuse people you don't know with opinions you know nothing about of being "the problem" and that is an idiotic statement. What now, you can't even have a conversation without someone thinking you're part of the problem? I guess knee-jerk blind responses are the only acceptable answer to you. LOL I can only imagine how you must face the tough decisions in your life.
I've handled them just fine thanks. By the way you never answered the question as to why you or your son were even considering re-introduction

I’ll admit I have not been following the minutia of talks and planning on this, as I knew from the first mention of it that it would be something I’d vote NO on, and urge everyone I know to vote NO on. But I thought the proposition forces CPW to come up with a management plan, not provide a plan they must adopt? Am I off base on that? There is already an actual plan laid out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you think these groups that pushed this are going to go for a plan CPW comes up with especially if it includes a wolf season? These groups are going to tell CPW what the plan should be and anything different will probably lead to a lawsuit.

It shouldn’t of been on the ballot to begin with. Anytime you put something like this on the ballot in a state full of so many retards like Colorado it’s bound to make it through. I guess when they drop the first six off hopefully it’s in downtown Estes Park.