Kifaru Customer Service

Headhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Going on an elk hunt and decided to bite the bullet and order one based on numerous searches looking for the best pack for backcountry hunting and packing meat out. I already have a few MR’s, but had internal frames which concerned me for packing my harvest out in the mountains.

Have to say so far Kifaru has been fantastic... I not only emailed them with specific questions but I called too. Alex listened intensely and offered great suggestions.

I ended up ordering...
Duplex Lite Frame
Reckoning bag
and other assorted pouches, etc.

Looking forward to receiving it and putting it to work.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I emailed them and messaged Aron on insta with all kinds of dumb questions. They get back super fast and have answered every question and concern I've ever had. They are awesome and make some of the best gear you could ever want.

KC34

FNG
I emailed Aron once concerning an issue with the my frame. An issue that I was the cause of the problem. He called me and answered my questions and got my issue corrected very quickly, even though I caused the problem. Customer service is top of the line.

Bgoode11

FNG
Hands down the best customer service out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
Great setup! I love my Reckoning! I ran into Aron at a show and he promptly adjusted my pack which was full of stuff I had bought and he said I had a couple adjustments off.

I haven't found another company, where you can send a message pretty much anytime of the day or night and usually get a response quickly. The people are top notch in support and produce a great line of products.

To echo the other 10+ folks that have already chimed in, I too have had excellent customer service w/ Kifaru.

fordcappy

FNG
I purchased an X-ray from the USN forum, the stays were not correct for my height, I called customer service and asked about purchasing new stays, they told me to mail the old ones in and they sent me new stays bent to my height.

Shraggs

WKR
Best customer service I’ve ever dealt with. Despite the great gear, customer service speaks columns of a company. I’m a customer for life.
I also echo this! I had an issue - that Aron absolutely took care of, plus answering out of blue texts/questions. I have had many dumb questions over the years And the staff has been so helpful too! So it’s their culture.

Home goods, cars, and service industries I deal with daily- none have the sustained customer service I’ve personally experienced at kifaru.

John