Legit Hunting Personalities

I already did once on this same thread somewhere, but they offer an “Advanced Mule Deer Tactics” online course for $180. My buddy purchased it and when we checked it out you could get the same information from a simple Wikipedia search of mule deer. There was no way to leave a review or anything. It was really really bad lol. Basically the most fundamental information of hunting any species. Obey the wind, scout before season, walk quietly, use your glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you expect them to give different advice? All of these hunting tactics courses give the same info. They are for novice hunters who want to cut the learning curve, not experienced hunters who already know what they’re doing in the woods

Did you expect them to give different advice? All of these hunting tactics courses give the same info. They are for novice hunters who want to cut the learning curve, not experienced hunters who already know what they’re doing in the woods

Well my buddy bought it not me. But you’d think the term “advanced tactics” would be a little more in depth than “don’t step on a dry stick.”
And for what’s it’s worth neither of us had any experience with any of these “courses” so we had no idea what to expect.

The guy who hunts and does his own videos for his or her own reflection and doesn't expect to be paid. those are the real hunters. The rest of those are in a business to make money and like was stated not much more than the market hunters of past days. A true hunter does it for the experiences and to cleanse ones sole in the wild places, his or her rewards are perhaps some meat, and good memories.

medic man

FNG
Lots of good people out there….. Tim Burnett and Remi from solo hunter can put animals on the ground. They are very nice people as well. Another guy who I’m not sure is still around on tv would be Dave Beronio. He is a hammer physically, and shoots a bow lights out. I think he is doing a lot guiding these days. He used to be on Outback Outdoors.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you had ever seen J Alan Smith Trophy Room you would see something special, very few people in the world killed more species and tough species than him. Hunting in the Congo, Liberia, Pakistan, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, etc. A very nice and fun guy to be around. Plane crashes, hunting duikers in Liberia all night, snakes, fire ants, 100 degrees, raining, 100% humidity in the rain forest. Nope!

I would say some of the guys in Zim like Buzz Charlton who stare down elephant and lion charges every year hunt very very hard. Rinella puts in some miles seems like.