Legit Hunting Personalities

I'm not sure there's many others that have put down the number of big bulls with a bow on public land on camera than nate simmons. Dudes a freaking killer. I like his approach to social media as well, none at all. Western hunter probably has the highest end cinematic quality as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure there's many others that have put down the number of big bulls with a bow on public land on camera than nate simmons. Dudes a freaking killer. I like his approach to social media as well, none at all. Western hunter probably has the highest end cinematic quality as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
My favorite to watch by far

Flipping through this thread, I really don't recognize most of the names.

Unfortunately these hunting names are just modern market hunter's. I can't say I blame them, but I suspect few are worried about much less than getting footage they can use.

I think Tom Miranda is likely a pretty good hunter, he was a really good trapper. Saw that market was fading out and seems he capitalized on the next market. Nothing against it.

I remember reading about Chuck Adam's not wanting to hunt on film. He wrote about his hunts to pay for them, if he had to do it on video he couldn't just hunt and enjoy it, turned it into work.

Eichler seems like a cool and funny dude to hunt with. Remi Warren. Larry Jones. Chuck Adams.

I can’t believe no one has kissed the boss’s ass yet…

I think @robby denning qualifies as a legit hunting personality
100%. They guy literally wrote books on killing giant bucks. Plus he seems like a generally good dude. (Not trying to kiss azz😁)

I have tried to like hunting personalities and have not found a single one I wanted to hang out with.

There are some women that have been really nice people. Brittany Boddington was incredibly kind to me (not that kind of kind), and so have a couple others that I don't remember the names of. Blond mid-40's hot, any she was very nice.

An outfitter friend of mine told me that Renee Snyder (Weatherby award winner) was wonderful.

The number of people I wouldn't talk to at a hunting show is much higher than those that I would want to.

Like has been said Newberg, Remi and the Meateater boys. Eva Shockey and her dad definitely fit in that box.

You'll all laugh but before Duck Dynasty those Duck Commander boys were filming their own hunting videos and getting it done. They straight up can hunt ducks.

Unguided Outdoors and Way Up west outdoors best hunting YouTube videos in my opinion, seem like legit down to earth people.
Brian Barney seems like and assassin, humble and a great podcaster.
But I have no instagram or personal experience with any.

Last edited:
Like has been said Newberg, Remi and the Meateater boys. Eva Shockey and her dad definitely fit in that box.

You'll all laugh but before Duck Dynasty those Duck Commander boys were filming their own hunting videos and getting it done. They straight up can hunt ducks.
I can verify the DD crew being legit. I met them in the Snake river when they were selling DVDs out of their trunk!

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Back