Light weight bipod

I was wanting a triple pull as well, buy once cry once, but can’t find one in stock anywhere. What are they, almost 2 lbs?
I believe they're 2.25 pounds roughly. Honestly I think the best "buy once cry one" combo for hunting is a double pull Ckye pod and an RRS tripod with an Anvil to shoot off of if you're not super weight conscious. Which based on your interest in a 2.25 pound bipod I don't think you are.

I went with a single pull because I want its primary use to be for NRL22 so I didn't need a double for that. Anything I can't shoot with a single pull Ckye pod I'll just clip into my TFCT-34L and use that. I believe it's hard to beat that versatility/stability.

Backlanz have just released 2 ARCA and Pic Rail bipods. These have some incredible specs and options and weigh only 5.1oz.

Do these attach to a pic rail or just there rail?

I have the Spartan and the gunwerks bipod. I have a salmon river solutions pic/spartan combo on my manners and ordered one for my Rokstok. The thing that sucks about using the gunwerks bipod with that particular rail is the gaps they carved out of each individual rail to save weight is just a touch wider than the recoil lug on the bipod so it’ll slide up and down the rail. Didn’t happen at first but after a couple hundred rounds it got sloppy. I’m hoping this new rail for the rokstok works better. If not, I may just sell that bipod and stick with the Spartan.

And to answer your question, the gunwerks. It’s just more versatile but also heavier. But I heard Spartan is coming out with something new this year so maybe hold off and see what gets released at shot show.
I have been waiting to get the Gunwerks, is that problem you're having part of why they are replacing every gen one? I listened to their latest podcast and they talked about the fact they had a problem, but didn't dive into what the problems were. Using a Spartan now, just thought the Gunwerks might work a bit better for me.

Sadler

WKR
I have been waiting to get the Gunwerks, is that problem you're having part of why they are replacing every gen one? I listened to their latest podcast and they talked about the fact they had a problem, but didn't dive into what the problems were. Using a Spartan now, just thought the Gunwerks might work a bit better for me.
I wouldn’t think so but I honestly don’t know.