MADE IN THE USA LIST

Martin Hunter Bow - It's a fantastic recurve bow!! Not sure about their other bows but I believe they are made in USA.

Toelke Bows - Made up in Ronan Montana. They make some wonderful reflex-reflex long bows and recurves.

On X maps out of Missoula MT>

Would be curious what you think of it when it arrives!
I got the JimmyTarps Hudson and I love it. I set it up and couldn’t believe how roomy it is. The overall footprint isn’t too big but it has room enough to for 3 guys and gear pretty easily. Even with the stove, 2 guys and gear would have plenty of room. Build quality seems to be great. It bucked the wind surprisingly well as it was a sustained 20 mph wind in my back yard(southeast idaho)when I set it up. Will be using it this spring quite a bit.

wesfromky

WKR
Some of the brands I have that are made in USA.

Kifaru
Beyond clothing (select lines)
Triple aught design (most stuff)
First spear
Southern grind knives
Hpg
Prime archery

Last edited:

ODB

WKR
Martin Hunter Bow - It's a fantastic recurve bow!! Not sure about their other bows but I believe they are made in USA.

Toelke Bows - Made up in Ronan Montana. They make some wonderful reflex-reflex long bows and recurves.

On X maps out of Missoula MT>

The problem with any software company is that ultimately it will run on a commie machine...

Btaylor

WKR
A few folks have mentioned camo and the only one that comes to mind is Sixsite. Dont own any of it so I cant comment on quality.

JonU

FNG
Weatherby, Mathews, Tooth of the arrow broadheads, Rage broadheads, Lakewood cases

sneaky

"DADDY"
A few folks have mentioned camo and the only one that comes to mind is Sixsite. Dont own any of it so I cant comment on quality.
Sleeping Indian Wool has a few camo prints, nothing trendy. Day One camo as well, both US made.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
actually researched the rokslide kill kit before i purchased yesterday to check, seems made in the USA, along with a tyto knife.

If you get military camo pattern just look for berry compliance, that guarantees (at least honor system lol) that it is made in the USA. I have Massif brand multi cam pants and shirts i plan on hunting with that i got for a steal. 100% made in the USA with USA fabric.

also seeing this list i never realized that i do shop USA as much as possible. I have 2 pairs of USA made danners, H&H made in usa cowboy boots, nightforce optics, and quite a few other random USA made items. What gets me the most is seeing a pair of Ariat boots with a giant flag on the boot and a stamp that says made in ****ing china......

Torrent50

FNG

I have a bunch of Sixsite gear and love it. Great quality and customer service is top notch.

dkime

WKR
Weatherby, Mathews, Tooth of the arrow broadheads, Rage broadheads, Lakewood cases

Is this accurate? I thought all Feradyne stuff was a product of overseas ventures but I could be totally off base. Since the inception of this thread it's made me dig deeper into the badges some companies wear in an effort to sway people into thinking they're 100% American. The whole "Designed in" or "Assembled in" is honestly a bit disgusting. I won't ever fault anyone for running their business how they see fit, but come on don't try and pull a fast one on me. Lot's of expensive posers out there

B3 releases
Elite Bows
Scott releases(may have changed)
Day Six Broadheads
AAE products as a whole

Mosby

WKR
Council Tool axes, Cylinder Stove(Utah) and Three Dog stoves are also US made.

Kifaru pack. Bates mountain boots. Army surplus wool pants when it gets cold. Military surplus poly base layers. Military grid fleeces. Etc... about all of my cold weather clothing is USA made. About 40% of my warmer clothes are USA made.

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to invest in some new camo clothing and have been considering Kryptek as it is veteran owned and a Rokslide sponsor. I thought I read somewhere that a portion of the overall operation was either sourced or assembled overseas. Could anyone confirm that Kryptek is both American sourced fabric and American assembled (like Kifaru). If not, recommendations for companies that are? Thanks

Not hunting related but Occidental leather and Vaughn hammers. Both use raw materials sourced in the US as well.
Yep...Estwing too...
Some DeWalt tools are assembled in US as well...quality is pretty 'meh' though....

As many companies send their production overseas it important to buy in our own country to support Americans. Thanks for this list.