MADE IN THE USA LIST

Defiance actions--Montana
Bartlein barrels--Wisconsin
Manners stocks--Missouri
Lilja barrels made in Montana USA

Skinner Sights - St. Ignatius Montana

prm

WKR
I’ve really started to pay attention to where items are manufactured. While I’ll prefer USA, I can live with items from countries that share a similar quality of life and treat their employees much as they would be treated here, thus have similar manufacturing costs. China and Vietnam, nope.

Anyone know of fishing reels made in the US?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

These are, Abel, Peerless, and Ross.
11557faa80233a20dad214624be27c91.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kravguy

WKR
These are, Abel, Peerless, and Ross.
11557faa80233a20dad214624be27c91.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know of any spinning reels that are? I know Penn reels were years ago, as they had a factory about 15 mins from my house. I think at one time it closed and now I'm not sure.

OP
EastMT

EastMT

WKR
Do you know of any spinning reels that are? I know Penn reels were years ago, as they had a factory about 15 mins from my house. I think at one time it closed and now I'm not sure.

I know Ardent baitcaster and spinning are USA, I haven’t used them so can’t speak to how good they are.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Was digging around on TarpTents site earlier and discovered that their DCF shelters are made in China from US made dyneema. Guess the kung flu hasn't shown them the folly of relying on China. I like their sil shelters but their DCF stuff will be a no go for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wesfromky

WKR
Lot of saddle hunting gear is made in the USA:

Schism

WKR
Really Right Stuff (RRS) tripods and heads are made in the USA and they support the Second Amendment and shooting sports also.

My Subaru Outback is USA made!

Assembled in the USA :) Even our big three here in the US are just assembled here with parts being from all over. I grew up in an autoworker family. Still better to be assembled here than elsewhere though. Supporting American workers and our economy