Merino wool base layer

I used to get the Omni-wool base layers at Sam's Club and Costco but since the Covid crisis they are no longer available. Can anyone recommend a brand to replace them. They used to cost around $20 for top or bottoms. I am not sure if I am ready to lay out more than $100 per set. I work outside so would need multiple sets.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Stoney920

Lil-Rokslider
Can’t say much about these brands but I will say I have both black ovis and first lite base layers and the first lite is way more comfortable.

JRS3

FNG
Can’t say much about these brands but I will say I have both black ovis and first lite base layers and the first lite is way more comfortable.
Spot on…..I really like the FL base layers and hated to see them disco some of the thin base layer products as they were my first choice. I have the BO too and Kuiu and they are both good but First Lite has a very nice product and what I reach for first. I use the 3/4 length bottoms when skiing too.

If I remember correctly, the Black Ovis has less merino, so probably explains the noticeable difference.

I just ordered Kuiu 160 bottoms and will see how they compare this winter.