Montana refund question

OP
B
How many times have you called this week @BuckeyeRifleman?
no check here yet, maybe every time somebody calls to question them, they hold them back another day!
Haven’t called since last week, but I guess you can loan me $1200 interest free for a few more weeks during record inflation, since apparently that isn’t a big deal to you.

Nothing here either. You would think they would get tired of lying to us. It don't give me much confidence in them. If I were hunting and lied to them about something I would be a criminal. Appears their standards are not very high.

Extremely frustrated with Montana FW. I've called every week for the past three weeks and every time they've said, "they were mailed out at the end of last week". Something smells fishy here.

Legend

WKR
Extremely frustrated with Montana FW. I've called every week for the past three weeks and every time they've said, "they were mailed out at the end of last week". Something smells fishy here.
Deer permit arrived today. Checks might be coming soon.

OP
B
Still nothing here, we’ll see what my USPS informed delivery says. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Of course my credit card payment is due today.😂

josef

FNG
Got mine yesterday. Probably on a day or so in delivery to me from MT.

Sanchez

Lil-Rokslider
I did not get mine in Oregon yet. Tomorow, I am hoping.

To show what a basket case I am I just sent them another 630 bucks to apply for antelope, along with a cow elk B tag, and a mule deer doe tag.