Montana refund question

Still impatiently waiting on mine too here in NC. Was hoping it would arrive today (Saturday 4 June) as I could really use it but wasn't in the mail today. Maybe Monday?

Got back from vacation yesterday was going thru the mail and had a letter from MTFWP opened it up to find a elk tag that I didn't draw. Confirmed with FWP this morning I was one on the lucky 12k and also had to be transferred to another department because they also blanked my PP, have 3...I was told due to a server error my PP wouldn't be updated for a few months...but I was put on a list of folks that have to have their PP corrected.
MT big game draw the gift that keeps on giving......

j_volt

WKR
Got back from vacation yesterday was going thru the mail and had a letter from MTFWP opened it up to find a elk tag that I didn't draw. Confirmed with FWP this morning I was one on the lucky 12k and also had to be transferred to another department because they also blanked my PP, have 3...I was told due to a server error my PP wouldn't be updated for a few months...but I was put on a list of folks that have to have their PP corrected.
MT big game draw the gift that keeps on giving......
Did they send your refund too?

wjohnson1983

Lil-Rokslider
I received a general combo tag that I didn’t draw, but no refund yet. Understand from other articles that I’ll receive an envelope from fwp to return the tag.

I haven’t been able to get through to fwp on the phone. I didn’t have any PP to restore, so don’t know if I have that issue

Just sitting back to see what happens at this point.

Legend

WKR
Talked to fwp and they said checks where issued on May 16th. I live in the same town FWP is headquartered and still haven't recieved the refund for any of the 4 family members that applied. They said the post office could have lost it or it was stolen. My bet is on FWP standard business practice of ... random chaos.

Granted my refund is only $4/person, but it is just another example.