new FL camo pattern ?

with the huge sale to sell off their Cypher camo, it looks like they're rolling out a new pattern called Cerca? ive noticed some guys using it in social media posts. I just got an email from them.

anyone else notice? or even care? LOL

ChrisAU

WKR
I saw it. I don't think Cipher is going anywhere, just another new pattern for everyone to buy all the same pieces in again. Hopefully some new western pieces debut with it, I feel like they've fallen behind pretty hard in tech which sucks because I do like fusion the best (just personal preference).

OP
switchback7
I saw it. I don't think Cipher is going anywhere, just another new pattern for everyone to buy all the same pieces in again. Hopefully some new western pieces debut with it, I feel like they've fallen behind pretty hard in tech which sucks because I do like fusion the best (just personal preference).
I also prefer fusion but also have specter since its their only camo in whitetail pieces. and i know, the animals dont care.

OP
switchback7
Where's the sale?
they've had cipher for 40% off for a while, but now that i mentioned it, of course they pull it off the website now that I am looking, again. Probably getting ready for Black Friday.

they've had cipher for 40% off for a while, but now that i mentioned it, of course they pull it off the website now that I am looking, again. Probably getting ready for Black Friday.
Could be an update to the Cipher in the same way the Spectre pattern was an update to the Fusion.

OP
switchback7
I no longer see Cipher as an option for camo anymore.

OP
switchback7
Dang sure isn't. That sucks. I'll have to baby my Cipher gear. Cipher looks way better than the new one for arid environments IMO.
I agree, for arid and desert/sand environment., cipher looked nice to the human eye.

Agree I think fusion is still my favorite camo pattern.

Fowl Play

WKR
Damn.... you telling me I'm going to have to wear mis-matched camo patterns when my cipher gear gives out.... UNFORGIVEABLE! :ROFLMAO:

Split toe

WKR
It looked like one of the hushin guys in one of their recent high country deer hunt videos had a new kind of jacket and possibly new camo pattern?

SloppyJ

WKR
This reminds me that 1. OG Fusion is the best and 2. I need a new kiln to wear around town cause they're too damn comfy.

I wonder how many people are going to sell their stuff to get this "new" pattern and have a thing about all of their camo matching?