New Mexico Executive order

Carr5vols

WKR
You should read the order before commenting.
I did read the order it says employed by the airlines, define airlines... is our company jet considered airlines? What about all the non commercial air charters flying expedites into NM companies, do those pilots have to quarantine. Those are planes mainly owned by individuals who hire out the aircraft and flight skills to move product all over the country. I know because I use them all the time on time sensitive shipments that UPS or FedEx can't move or time constraints don't allow use of them...

OP
Unoboats

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
So every truck driver, flight attendant, pilot that enters the state is quarantined for 14 days....want take long for the US supply chain to be broke down...
No they are exempted

OP
Unoboats

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
Interesting take on Facebook from Gohunt.
Thanks for showing this because the Land owner would be considered as Outfitter as well as I understand, because he controls the ground. and contracts the hunts.

The amount of people that are willing to bend over for every bullshit rule these idiots dream up has me convinced that this country, and the world, are doomed.

Give me liberty or give me death.
Welcome to the badass club. It’ll take a few days for us to get your name tag and patch made. Until then, just know you are a part of the brotherhood. You’ll need to be on constant guard here on the Slide. It appears numerous Karens have made it into the wire and are recruiting from within.

OP
Unoboats

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome to the badass club. It’ll take a few days for us to get your name tag and patch made. Until then, just know you are a part of the brotherhood. You’ll need to be on constant guard here on the Slide. It appears numerous Karens have made it into the wire and are recruiting from within.
Hell I'm in

KyleR1985

WKR
How is saying you're going to break a law on the internet being a badass? I would think just doing what you think is right, in spite of the law, and not telling the internet you did it or will do it, is more "badass".

Why even talk about it?

OP
Unoboats

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
My Rancher buddy said that in Tucummari that the drug deals are going on in broad daylight and the what law enforcement he has seen are just righting mask violations. lol

MattB

WKR
I did read the order it says employed by the airlines, define airlines... is our company jet considered airlines? What about all the non commercial air charters flying expedites into NM companies, do those pilots have to quarantine. Those are planes mainly owned by individuals who hire out the aircraft and flight skills to move product all over the country. I know because I use them all the time on time sensitive shipments that UPS or FedEx can't move or time constraints don't allow use of them...

Help me understand why you made a comment that every truck driver airline attendant and pilot would need to be quarantined for 14 days if you had read the order and knew that wasn't the case? Seems odd.

OP
Unoboats

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
Guess the gov has hamstrung them as well

MattB

WKR
Good thing pilots, truck drivers and flight attendants are immune from covid, otherwise people might think this is nonsensical BS.

And the virtue signaling "you want people to die" garbage is nauseating.

Across the U.S. these sorts of orders have generally designed to reduce recreational travel and to strike a balance between public health and the economy. I don't see that as being controversial.

Across the U.S. these sorts of orders have generally designed to reduce recreational travel and to strike a balance between public health and the economy. I don't see that as being controversial.
If you think that is the extent of their motives you have way more faith in government than I do.

Ratbeetle

WKR

Of course you don't.

Orders like these are feel good nonsense that do nothing but allow the politicians to say they did something.

When am I going to learn to not click on covid threads.

MattB

WKR
If you think that is the extent of their motives you have way more faith in government than I do.

How else would you explain that these orders generally exempt essential workers or business travel and not recreational travel? I have no great faith in government - quite the opposite in fact, but the delineation seems pretty straihht forward.

I will say that I may have driven in the middle of the night into NM on wed and have been self isolated by pronghorn hunting since. Haven’t talked to anyone as I’m in a place where nothing exists. I feel safer than I would at home. I will do everything I can to fill a tag which I will probably never draw again in my lifetime.
btw, it’s so hot nothing would survive out here. Enough UV radioactive sunlight to disinfect any surface!

How else would you explain that these orders generally exempt essential workers or business travel and not recreational travel? I have no great faith in government - quite the opposite in fact, but the delineation seems pretty straihht forward.
Its explained by the fact people have to eat. There would be food riots that would make BLM riots look like a stroll in the park. Streets would literally be red with blood. Rendering those in power, powerless to control the populace.

And the fact that is "straight forward" doesn't mean its justified.
Just because something is simple doesn't make it right.