New Spartan Products

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Quick Facebook video of some of the new stuff released at Shot Show from Spartan precision. As soon as we have these ready to sell on post on here.

OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thx for the update. Any idea what the VIdarr Bipod offers?
It uses their new attachment system, Disc-Lok, allowing the bipod to stay on the rifle but also be removed very quickly. Really lightweight and folding legs at multiple angles. Disc-Lok also works with the Hercules Tripod.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I don't have a Facebook, so it will not let me look.

ZAR EC

FNG
Any details would be appreciated:
1. Weight including mount?
2. Can the pan be locked, or is there a model that has no pan?
3. Is there any play between the rifle and bipod using the disk-lock?
4. Can bipod be pre-loaded?

Specifically I'm looking at the Vidarr. Thanks

OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Agree...

What is the difference between the disc loc and the current magnetic system?
The disk lock literally locks in rock solid so the bipod or tripod attaches permanently. Think as solid as a pic, but attaches in 1 second with a simple pinch.

Weight is more than the Javelin, it is more of a military, PRS, or Long range shooting option.

Attachments

• IMG-20240115-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240115-WA0000.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 67
OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

1. Bit more than a Javelin, half of an Atlas I guess, will get details.
2. Yep
3. Almost none
4. Yep

Will message you the military brochure.

Paul

OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

See if this works

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_085749_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_085749_Drive.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 45

MT_Wyatt

WKR
The hoplite tripod is amazing, perfect for glassing, can be shoot off with great stability, and weighs a pound.View attachment 664066
View attachment 664061View attachment 664062View attachment 664063View attachment 664064View attachment 664065

Can you describe the intended use case a bit more with the Hoplite? Is it intended primarily for really light glassing or is the rifle support part intentional with the design (looks like a tall bipod with a 3rd leg, can it convert to bipod mode?) Any details on low/high heights of it? Color me intruiged....

OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm with Mr G right now at SCI. Get me your number he wants to call you tomorrow if you have time?

Paul

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Interested in more info on this tripod as well
Mr G actually called me yesterday to discuss. Sounded like 16-18" deployment height, ~1lb, ball integrated into apex, first and foremost a shooting support. It's designed as a light/small shooting support for euro mil snipers. The photos w/the ATC got me interested, but ultimately it won't get high enought for bino use I think. The legs thread with their common attachment style, so sounded like larger legs were interchangable with that new apex.

It's a tactical product that has a little crossover for alpine hunting I think - not quite high enough to be an all arounder for hunting, but maybe it is modular enough there's some applications? Sounded like it was coming in June(ish).

OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Mr G actually called me yesterday to discuss. Sounded like 16-18" deployment height, ~1lb, ball integrated into apex, first and foremost a shooting support. It's designed as a light/small shooting support for euro mil snipers. The photos w/the ATC got me interested, but ultimately it won't get high enought for bino use I think. The legs thread with their common attachment style, so sounded like larger legs were interchangable with that new apex.

It's a tactical product that has a little crossover for alpine hunting I think - not quite high enough to be an all arounder for hunting, but maybe it is modular enough there's some applications? Sounded like it was coming in June(ish).
Yeah I definitely think it's more for the sitting with an angled spotting scope glassing only he is completely correct definitely will not work with binoculars. I think that small swaro spotter and that tripod are a perfect fit for somebody that's absolutely trying to trim the most weight without giving up everything.