Newbies asking for a handout!!!

hobbes

WKR
I totally agree with what you guys are saying but in my situation its kind of hard not to. My dad has never hunted, im only 15 so i cant drive yet. But, i really love hunting. I did ask imformation on a unit and i was lucky enough for someone to pm me a spot to check out. With out that, i would not of had a clue of what to do. I didnt get a deer on that hunt but had fun. Once i can drive, i am going to go scouting and put in a lot of work so i dont have to rely on others. I also just bought my first rifle. But i agree good spots should be kept secret because i know when im older im not going to give up my spot but i will point people in a direction that they may have success in.
At 15, without a lot of help, I think you get a pass. Looks like you may be in AZ, so I can't offer any help. I wish I could.

elk_hntr

FNG
I'm glad someone like you called that out! I'm a FNG and have had a hard time finding worth while threads sorting threw all the hand out threads. Let's work to put out interesting and helpful content.

Vandy321

WKR
I'm glad someone like you called that out! I'm a FNG and have had a hard time finding worth while threads sorting threw all the hand out threads. Let's work to put out interesting and helpful content.
Luke Here has a ton of good info to share, I'd recommend checking his thread.

Idahohillboy

Lil-Rokslider
Seems to be a formula.
Hi I'm new here and only came for a handout. Not looking for anyone's honey hole.
Give me info.
Thanks

Come on folks. It degrades the community when a person only dips in for a handout. I've learned a ton on here and tried to be helpful to others but it's bugging me how many people seem to show up looking for specific unit/hunt info on their first and only post. It's like handing cash to the homeless guy with the just need beer sign. Your not helping them and your attracting more homeless.
How about hey guys I am planning a hunt in 2024 in the Idaho back country for an elk deer combo. What should I bring gear wise and whats the weather like. Do these units xwy&z have snakes or mosquitos..... also whats the griz situation there??