Peax Solitude 4 Thoughts?

I know that there have likely been others that have asked about it, but I am new here on this forum and was hoping to get some fresh thoughts on this shelter. I have watched some YouTube videos and read some reviews elsewhere. Appears to be a very nicely appointed and well designed tipi. Was hoping to hear from folks here that have first-hand use and knowledge.
I do know that it is Montana designed, but made in Taiwan.
I may very well at some point replace my Seek Outside Cimarron with the Solitude…mainly because of things I have recently read about SO. I do not prefer to support Seek Outside anymore because of that.
All that said, I will end up running the Cimarron and stove this fall on my hunts, as that I can’t just keep shelling out $ on new gear. My back-up plan is running a cold camp with my Kuiu Storm Star…actually a pretty comfy winter tent, albeit no wood stove.
Thanks in advance for any insight.

OP
WestslopeKG
Sorry to derail, but what's up with SO?
I recently found out (through a long 30 page thread) here on the Rokslide Forum about SO owner Kevin Timm being anti-2A. The thread is locked down for comments now, but it all blew up over a podcast he did with Ryan Busse. I won’t continue to support a company that is attempting to degrade my freedom.