Performance bars

Does anyone have any suggestions for something closely similiar to the mtn ops bars? Maybe the perfect bars Gritty is always talking about?

Really try to stick to the mtn ops stuff but starting to grow very tired of their products declining quality or the stuff I still want from them always being out of stock for months at a time.

The perfect bars are about the same cost from what I can tell.

Rob5589

WKR
I don't know anything about the Mtn Ops or Perfect but, the RX bars are about the only bar I can eat more than 2 or 3 of before I can't choke them down. They taste "clean" and don't have the weird medicine taste like so many do.

Wilderness Athlete's Pack Out Bars are my go-to. They're a great chocolate + peanut butter flavor that keeps me satiated for quite some time.

Olympics777

Lil-Rokslider
So recently I discovered some bars from rosauers called Bobs Red Mill Bars. They have a pb&j one and a peanut butter one, and the texture was great and they had an excellent flavor. Not super high in protein tho. Still I’d recommend

Does anyone have any suggestions for something closely similiar to the mtn ops bars? Maybe the perfect bars Gritty is always talking about?

Really try to stick to the mtn ops stuff but starting to grow very tired of their products declining quality or the stuff I still want from them always being out of stock for months at a time.

The perfect bars are about the same cost from what I can tell.

Have you considered whipping up something of your own where you don't have to worry about supply, cost, or taste? It is a bit more work, I'll give you that. But, man! The options are endless and you never have to deal with the headaches of ordering, waiting, and the anxiety of wondering what an alternative would be! I've got a couple of recipes I can send you if you're interested in going that route.

I second the Met-RX 100 Collosal bars. Good taste with many taste choices and high protein content...32grams. Ive eaten most at one time or another and most suck.