Pope and Young Convention, Dallas Texas

bowuntr

WKR
Anyone from here going? I will be there. This is my sixth convention... I wouldn't miss it. Best gathering of hardcore bowhunters on the planet.... Ed F

Ziggy

FNG
This will be my first convention and am looking forward to it. A few weeks ago I helped when they were scoring all the potential record animals. It was amazing to get a preview and see that caliber of animals all together!

bohntr

WKR
Matt:

Nope....Cody graduated high school last summer then attened EMT school. After graduating there, he recently landed a job as an EMT and also seasonal firefighter for the state. He's beginning to realize life as a kid was awesome when you didn't have to schedule that "work" thing. :)

I really wish I was going... Instead Uncle Sam has me playing war. Hopefully next time. You guys have fun!

Never been as I only just last month joined P&Y. I was a member of my States two archery assoc. and through another thread realized my hunting support needed to go further. Know where the one in 2 years will be held?

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Been in Dallas since yesterday.... this is gonna be good... see you guys tomorrow at Frank Noskas 33 days in the Brooks Range seminar. Ed F

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Rick, They will announce the next convention location on Saturday.... i will keep you posted. Ed F

Thanks Ed. First on the list for next winters Lion Hunt. Just received this past weekend the first issue of Ethic's magazine....Man lots -0- seminars from quality sources!

2rocky

WKR
Check out the #1 blacktail for the recording period...You might know the Measurer.

I told the trophy owner Ed Fanchin taught me everything I know.

OP
bowuntr

bowuntr

WKR
Funny... just talked to Butch... pretty good measuring John... Brets ram held too, 1/4" off the world record. Absolutely incredible event. Ed F