Pope and Young Convention, Dallas Texas

bowuntr

WKR
Anyone from here going? I will be there. This is my sixth convention... I wouldn't miss it. Best gathering of hardcore bowhunters on the planet.... Ed F

This will be my first convention and am looking forward to it. A few weeks ago I helped when they were scoring all the potential record animals. It was amazing to get a preview and see that caliber of animals all together!

Matt:

Nope....Cody graduated high school last summer then attened EMT school. After graduating there, he recently landed a job as an EMT and also seasonal firefighter for the state. He's beginning to realize life as a kid was awesome when you didn't have to schedule that "work" thing. :)

I really wish I was going... Instead Uncle Sam has me playing war. Hopefully next time. You guys have fun!

Never been as I only just last month joined P&Y. I was a member of my States two archery assoc. and through another thread realized my hunting support needed to go further. Know where the one in 2 years will be held?

Been in Dallas since yesterday.... this is gonna be good... see you guys tomorrow at Frank Noskas 33 days in the Brooks Range seminar. Ed F

Thanks Ed. First on the list for next winters Lion Hunt. Just received this past weekend the first issue of Ethic's magazine....Man lots -0- seminars from quality sources!

Check out the #1 blacktail for the recording period...You might know the Measurer.

I told the trophy owner Ed Fanchin taught me everything I know.

Funny... just talked to Butch... pretty good measuring John... Brets ram held too, 1/4" off the world record. Absolutely incredible event. Ed F

Back