Seekins Havak Slam

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looks pretty nice for the Chassis crowd. Seekins usually does good stuff.

That's interesting. I like that the folding mechanism (?) appears to take the rear to the right side and fold over the bolt. Unless I'm misconstruing what that bump behind the grip is. A couple chassis companies do that but not all. I'm not sure about not having a dedicated thumb shelf on the pistol grip's right side but I also just hate AR-style grips on chassis so I'm biased.

Last edited:

Ophidian

Lil-Rokslider
I’d imagine we don’t have a price point yet? I’d be curious to see if this comes in under 3k.

OP
Brix8984

Brix8984

WKR
I’d imagine we don’t have a price point yet? I’d be curious to see if this comes in under 3k.
im hoping they do. They are supposed to be taking pre-orders this weekend. I had just made up my mind to build another tikka 7 prc with a rokstock but now this has got my attention.

eltaco

WKR
When it in initially showed up in a Guns and Ammo magazine I believe the price point was $5k. For some reason I believe it was heavier than my Element, too. Would be good to confirm all of this. Interesting rifle for sure, but not what I’m needing for.

That said, I’d recommend a Seekins Element to anyone. I’m over the moon happy with this rifle!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
When it in initially showed up in a Guns and Ammo magazine I believe the price point was $5k. For some reason I believe it was heavier than my Element, too. Would be good to confirm all of this. Interesting rifle for sure, but not what I’m needing for.

That said, I’d recommend a Seekins Element to anyone. I’m over the moon happy with this rifle!
I just saw a video where they said the slam was actually lighter than the element rifles. I like my element too but I’m hoping I can buy this stock.

Its through the custom shop so Im guessing it will be quite a bit more expensive than the Element
Like mentioned above, I remember reading an article on it and it was 5k+ change quoted in that article

I could see the price dropping if it becomes a factory option. For a little over 3k I could see it checking a lot of boxes for some folks, it looks sick

I like the traditional stock forend with the back being chassis like

Business in the front, party in the back, the mullet of firearms. If the 5.4# for a long action is true specs, that’s wicked