Red vs Blue, in UFC

Vaultman

WKR
I know that I can be a little OCD at times, but I have noticed this on multiple occasions...
I would think that the UFC would be able to pay someone to make sure if someone is wearing blue shorts and the other one is wearing red shorts they would put them in their respective blue and red gloves/corner....

bluevred.PNG

Rant over. (Oh and Last nights fight night was really good).

Fatcamp

WKR
LOL. Never noticed.

What I did notice is that one of the judges for the main event must have been really high. Judging in the UFC is horrible.

Yes. It was some great fights. And, while I’ll always pull for Chito, that one judge needs to be fired. How in the world he cone up with that isn’t even possible unless he intentionally did it. By the end of the third round, sandhagen had out struck Vera 4:1. And, the only time that margin shrank was the last 20 seconds of the fight. Yet that idiot had Vera winning? He needs his license revoked. Period.

I listened to Cory today and he had Vera’s number. Chito has never closed distance on the attack well. Always been a counter fighter. And as Cory said, I showed the world how to beat Vera. And, he did a good job of it too.

I hope they make Merab and Cory international fight week.

OP
Vaultman

Vaultman

WKR
FWIW, the blue gloves always goes to the betting underdog. The red gloves go to the betting favorite. Their short design and color are picked way ahead of the odds makers.
I knew the shorts colors were chosen by the fighter, but I did not know that the tape number had to do with the odds. That helps me understand a little better. So, that being true then the dog should not be allowed red shorts, or the favorite to wear blue. Then this would not be an issue for people like me Mr. OCD.

True on the Main event. That judge should NEVER score again!

I knew the shorts colors were chosen by the fighter, but I did not know that the tape number had to do with the odds. That helps me understand a little better. So, that being true then the dog should not be allowed red shorts, or the favorite to wear blue. Then this would not be an issue for people like me Mr. OCD.

True on the Main event. That judge should NEVER score again!
I get you. But, the odds can change from the day the fight is announced. Upto the opening bell. :^)