Rinella on GQs “The Breakdown”

Dunndm

WKR
I liked it, was interesting to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt Al

WKR
Got to hand it to him, well done. Think of putting "insert name of kind-of-famous-hunter here" instead of Rinella and how bad it could have gone.

jspradley

WKR
Got to hand it to him, well done. Think of putting "insert name of kind-of-famous-hunter here" instead of Rinella and how bad it could have gone.

I didn't think about that but that's so true... pretty much anyone other than Steve-O, Randy Newberg or Jim Shockey would have been a dumpster fire.

rob86jeep

WKR
I was kinda expecting all the Meateater haters to come out in this thread...

I think he did a great job of implementing a little hunting/tracking knowledge/awareness to a crowd that rarely gets any (GQ). That's one thing that Rinella does best though.

Clarence

WKR
I love that he represents us well, and I think of him as a pretty normal guy. It may be my misconception, but he wore a Henley to a GQ interview. He doesn't seem to try to be something he isn't.

rob86jeep

WKR
I love that he represents us well, and I think of him as a pretty normal guy. It may be my misconception, but he wore a Henley to a GQ interview. He doesn't seem to try to be something he isn't.
While I am agreeing with you, Meateater owns first lite so it's only fitting that he would promote his clothing company while on a TV cameo.