RokStok

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Please please post the video of the call out. Please also give zero advice, tips, or help before WKR gets set up for his first shot.

I will know within seconds of him setting up, just how much “enough experience” he has.

Good on you for accepting a challenge WKR. Good luck and have fun!

woods89

WKR
@Ryan Avery @WKR, et al.

Gotta be careful with those tricky adjustments without an angled toe. I’m sure .25 MOA changes, let alone these 20° plus angle changes would be so much faster with an angled stock. Good thing I have the super special magical rear bags to help.

I feel like it would have been entertaining to watch this testing process.

Well done, gentlemen.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
He how describes to control the bag and rifle is spot on. However, the overall tone of not having a specific bag causing practical large issues…. Yeah no.
Completely agree on this one. My “rear rest” is very rarely a “bag” of any kind at all. Hell shooting prone while hunting is a luxury as it is, being tied to a single “bag” as a rear rest would kill me.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I ordered mine today to drop my t3x lite into. Does anyone know how much clearance the barrel channels have? Did I get waaaaaaaay to much by just checking the proof sendero/m24 channel?
If it’s like the Stockys proof channel it’s nice. Fully free floated, no worries on clearance anywhere even from “extreme” field positions and angles/pinching against “things”.

IMG_6200.jpeg

IMG_6201.jpeg

IMG_6202.jpeg

@Ryan Avery @WKR, et al.

Gotta be careful with those tricky adjustments without an angled toe. I’m sure .25 MOA changes, let alone these 20° plus angle changes would be so much faster with an angled stock. Good thing I have the super special magical rear bags to help.

I can’t believe you got an animal to stand there that long and let you try and kill it?! And who the hell packs a cinder block and wrenches around in the woods?

robtattoo

WKR