Suppressor wait times getting faster

Was at 4 months on a DA Mask in trust and 6 months on a Primal in trust.
Called to check in and the next day the Mask was denied/cancelled due to a docusign error. Refiled that as individual and just got approved after 4 weeks exactly.
Primal at 7 months now on the trust and counting.

An update for prospective Capital Armory buyers. I purchased my can on March 10th and received a tracking number yesterday stating my Scythe will arrive this week on April 19th.

All in, roughly a 40 day process from time of purchase (of an in stock can). I believe you could trim a few days off but should give you a rough idea of expectations assuming your Form 4 is approved along recent timelines. Notably, the fulfillment of the finger print kit was slow! It was a solid 10 days from time of purchase to them actually having my fingerprints in hand, it was three days before I even got an email that the order was shipped. I’d get that taken care of ASAP so you are ready to move quicker once your can comes in stock. Beyond that, the ATF moved fast for me with a roughly 4 day period between certification and approval. Lastly, the CLEO process was slower than anticipated. It was a solid 4-5 days after submission that the form was “received” by my local sheriff and the 7 day period could start.

Anyways just thought I’d share my experience, overall Capitol Armory was quite easy to work with but just know that the fingerprint process is just inherently slower than the kiosks, as well as the ship to home element of their business model adding a couple weeks given the related hold time.

Was at 4 months on a DA Mask in trust and 6 months on a Primal in trust.
Called to check in and the next day the Mask was denied/cancelled due to a docusign error. Refiled that as individual and just got approved after 4 weeks exactly.
Primal at 7 months now on the trust and counting.
Update. Trust approval this am on the primal.

Corruptt

FNG
The form 4 individual are mostly all coming back within 2 weeks, Trust on the other hand taking a bit longer. Had a batch approval of 5 take 100 days starting from Dec 7th.

My TB ultra 7 was submitted 4/2 approved 4/5 three days, but mine was a individual not a trust.

fwafwow

WKR
Trust Form 4 submitted 12/29/23 and approved 4/15/24. My lawyer said they drop them in batches, especially on “tax day”.

Tullis94

WKR
Filed on Wednesday afternoon for individual and was approved early this morning. Less than 2 full days. It is my first can.

Antares

WKR
36 hour for me. Submitted Monday night, approved Wednesday morning. Individual eForm 4. CGS Hyperion.

It's crazy. My other approvals took 8+ months a few years ago.