Swarovski and Vortex warranty and customer service

I had a Vortex spotting scope fall from my truck windows going about 30 mph because my buddy using it never removed it from the window or at least tightened the clamp lol. Called explained exactly what happened, sent it in in 2 pieces and received it back in a week looking like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
I will get some information of Swarovski CS shortly. I have a friend who was interested in selling his Swaros. I offered to help, but needed to see them first. He told me they were SLCs. Turns out they are 2010 ELs, first yr Swarovision. Exterior looked real good, but he no longer had rain guards, objective covers, box, strap (not sure how that all gets lost, but another story). First inspection I thought they were a little dusty from no case. I looked through the objectives and can see dust/debris inside. As I'm moving them around I hear a loud rattle. Checked around and found information that said a minor rattle wasn't uncommon. I then can actually see an internal lens or prism shifting.

I called SONA and they are headed there today. They said 4-6 weeks for turnaround.

He had no information and never registered them. I'm hoping for the best.

Follow up:
Sent my Vortex razor binos in, got em back in a week. They fixed the problem, recharged the gas, added decals that peeled off over the years, threw in both front and rear lens covers and a bottle of anti-fog. Thought that was actually pretty awesome.