Utah 2023 Results

wmr89

Lil-Rokslider
Dang it, I set up a credit card text alert so I wouldn't be distracted with refreshing my credit card statement for a week straight. Now I am going to waste the whole day refreshing my email.

uthuntr

FNG
Was already impatient for the 31st, just made it better and worse at the same time knowing emails are already going out. Thankfully I'm going to wyoming this fall or my season (excluding anterless) would be riding on these results.

uthuntr

FNG
Dang I still have no email. I’ve refreshed it about 700 times in the last hour
Same here.. not sure why I get worked up to just see that I'm getting another point across the board. Especially with General Deer tags being cut I'm not even planning on that this year.

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
Same here.. not sure why I get worked up to just see that I'm getting another point across the board. Especially with General Deer tags being cut I'm not even planning on that this year.
No kidding… I’ve got a snowballs chance in hell on everything but general deer and I’m on last years cutoff line for that so I’m just sitting here obsessing over nothing. And I’ve checked twice since then and I’m about to look as soon as I post this 🤦‍♂️😂