Utah draw results

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
No dice for me. This was my first year back in the elk pool after my five year waiting period. I do have my dedicated hunter deer tag (2nd year).

Was hoping my brother would draw his Fishlake elk tag this year, but he was still two points from max according to last year's odds.

Congrats to those who drew their sought after tags!

CorbLand

WKR
b9f238e94a0f440bd6f539e0ca5c9b8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang I still haven’t seen a charge and haven’t received an email yet... I should be guaranteed to draw my archery GS deer with one point...

Slim Jim

WKR
Dang I still haven’t seen a charge and haven’t received an email yet... I should be guaranteed to draw my archery GS deer with one point...

I wouldn’t count on it. I had 2 general season points on a unit that usually only takes 1 and didn’t draw.

No luck here either. Last year 100% drew with 13 points in my hunt choice, I now have 14 for next year. Seems like I can't catch a break in Utah.

JasonWi

WKR
Struck out in Utah as well. 9 points across the board for deer, elk, antelope so wasn't really expecting to draw.

6 points for general deer, hoping for the opportunity to split points with someone who knows a unit and do a ML or archery tag.

(n) for LE elk. Not surprised. The good news is I should have enough points to draw an archery tag in 2020.