Utah draw results

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm always hit a couple days after everyone else. Really hate that the process lasts a couple days, I want to know right now.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

elkyinzer

WKR
I realized in somewhat of a panic when I saw this that even though I "shouldn't" draw by any means, I got a new CC because of a CC fraud since I applied. Would I get a call if I did draw or am I SOL at this point.

Tag_Soup

WKR
I realized in somewhat of a panic when I saw this that even though I "shouldn't" draw by any means, I got a new CC because of a CC fraud since I applied. Would I get a call if I did draw or am I SOL at this point.
I believe they allow you to update for a short period after the draw. Log on and update right away and I think you will be good.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

Check the confirmation email. There should be a link there to update info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddydogs

WKR
I'm always hit a couple days after everyone else. Really hate that the process lasts a couple days, I want to know right now.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I don't think the draw last a couple days, it's probably your CC company delay. I'm usually about 12 hours behind the guys that post they got drawn right away. Seems that Utah started about 6 pm last night and it was about 5 am this morning before my CC showed pending charges, it's this way every draw. From reports I've read the Cabelas CC takes a couple days to post the pending charges, most guys have stopped using this card because its so slow to show results.

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
I believe they allow you to update for a short period after the draw. Log on and update right away and I think you will be good.
that's correct. They won't update your credit card info now. They will attempt to call you several times if you were successful and your card was declined, after the results become official. It stinks that you will have to wait another week or two and hope for that call.

Pro953

WKR
Anyone else find it kind of funny that the Utah results come from a email that has Nevada in the name. I did not recall that from past years but I am sure I just spaced on it. I was confused seeing Nevada draw results then I actually read the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk