Vasectomy

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
You realize the "same procedure" for women is a major invasive surgery with much more pain and recovery vs your 15 min and a weekend of ice?
The long-term safety of vasectomy is mainly threatened by cardiovascular disease, testicular or prostate cancer, long-term loss of sexual function after the operation, and the formation of antisperm antibodies...

Neither is advisable, my buddy became fat and grew tits. He had it reversed but had to get his nuts chopped off due to testicular cancer. YMMV!

Like I said I wouldn't **** with the plumbing down there.

Last edited:

WKR
The long-term safety of vasectomy is mainly threatened by cardiovascular disease, testicular or prostate cancer, long-term loss of sexual function after the operation, and the formation of antisperm antibodies...
Source?

Trial153

WKR
This Misinformation and bullshit people thrown out on forums is just amazing. You have to wonder if it’s even worth asking a question sometimes

Last edited:
I can say with 100% certainty that the chances of your penis falling off, with your first sexual encounter after a vasectomy, is increased 10 fold to the second power….please don’t ask me how I know this. Oh, and you will go to hell…. although that part is still open for debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

a3dhunter

WKR
And here I sit watching march madness with frozen vegetables on my sack....

Glad I found this thread after the procedure instead of before!
And yes, that needle is no joke!!!

Pwells10

WKR
Damn so far no one with a non-self inflicted complication. Ill tell you a story but it aint about me.

My old man had it done, dunno how many years ago. Parents tell me down the line about it, after a few drinks of course, and how his nuts swelled up to the size of grapefruits!! Hell if I know why, but good to know I can carry a gallon of whatever in my nutsack lol.

Im sorry to those with a weak pull out game, and to guys using condoms, bless their hearts. Just me personally, will never, ever let a man touch my balls, let alone with needles, soldering devices, scissors, knives, or any other objects like those. Say that out loud and you sound crazy if you are just like “hey yea, just my sunday afternoon plans, doctor bill, we go way back, hes going to poke my balls with a needle, cut open my sack with a knife, then cauterize my nut tubes with a soldering iron, then more needles to sew me back up. But hey theres a hot nurse!! Smells like burnt flesh. How does steak sound for dinner?” WTF thats insane!! Then you end up wanting another kid, so you do it again to go the other way?? Then what, back again??? Nope. Ill take the chance of 12 kids. Hell, sold insurance to a guy with 5 kids, I commented on his nice family of young kids, and found out the 5th was a surprise…. Guess what, he had a vasectomy.

Wife wants me to get one, nope. She said “k well im done with the pills and kids”. Sounds good, she knows the rules. Thank God we choose our own destiny. Mine is not at the doctors.

Gmag

FNG
Nothing to it. They numb you up and make small incision. You can feel when they get the tube. They will cut it and put a clamp on it to prevent it from growing back together.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Damn so far no one with a non-self inflicted complication. Ill tell you a story but it aint about me.

My old man had it done, dunno how many years ago. Parents tell me down the line about it, after a few drinks of course, and how his nuts swelled up to the size of grapefruits!! Hell if I know why, but good to know I can carry a gallon of whatever in my nutsack lol.

Im sorry to those with a weak pull out game, and to guys using condoms, bless their hearts. Just me personally, will never, ever let a man touch my balls, let alone with needles, soldering devices, scissors, knives, or any other objects like those. Say that out loud and you sound crazy if you are just like “hey yea, just my sunday afternoon plans, doctor bill, we go way back, hes going to poke my balls with a needle, cut open my sack with a knife, then cauterize my nut tubes with a soldering iron, then more needles to sew me back up. But hey theres a hot nurse!! Smells like burnt flesh. How does steak sound for dinner?” WTF thats insane!! Then you end up wanting another kid, so you do it again to go the other way?? Then what, back again??? Nope. Ill take the chance of 12 kids. Hell, sold insurance to a guy with 5 kids, I commented on his nice family of young kids, and found out the 5th was a surprise…. Guess what, he had a vasectomy.

Wife wants me to get one, nope. She said “k well im done with the pills and kids”. Sounds good, she knows the rules. Thank God we choose our own destiny. Mine is not at the doctors.
Went in many years go and talk to my Dr. about it. He got about half way through explaining procedure when I said not on my boys you're not. After our first and only child the Dr. told my wife it would not be advisable for her to have any more children, so they made it so her child bearing days were over. bottom line, I'm still shooting hot loads, but at decoys.

Whisky

WKR
Had it done last Friday. Procedure was a piece of cake. Felt pretty good on Sunday, and even better on Monday. I go to the gym 5 days a week and the doc and I discussed what that looks like for a while. I was told I could only walk on a treadmill for the first week. So Monday I head to the gym. 43 minute walk at 1.5mph and 18% Incline. An hour after that, in the shower, I realized I could barely cup my nuts in two hands. After a brief celebration, followed by great horror, I had realized my mistake. It's even worse now. I finally talked to the doc yesterday and in a nut shell my sac is filling up with blood. Didn't sound like much to be done at this point. It's miserable.
Don't be me.

tony

WKR
Yeah boys,
listen to your doc. Take it easy for a week. No benching buicks, hiking mount whatever to scout that illusive bull elk, lay back and take it easy.
I get a chuckle out of guys afraid of a shot, and have 20 tats. I must have had a good surgeon. I never felt anything.
I never wanted kids, nor child support. Easy decision

My mistake was passing on the happy pill so I could drive myself home. In an uncontrollable spasm I hit the doc who was not amused. She told me in no uncertain terms that I would have to finish the job as best I could myself if she got cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burnsie

Lil-Rokslider
We had our 3 kids and decided that was enough responsibility. I did not want my wife to have the surgery required to keep her from getting pregnant and I didn't want her to be on the pill (tons of negative side effects.) So, it was an easy decision for me. Procedure was easy - a few sore days. I would think that it would be an easy decision for anyone who loves their wife? I make a major eye roll every time I read one of the responses similar to "no man is ever going to poke my ball sack with a needle and cauterize my tubes...bla bla bla). But, to each his own.
I found a real sense of freedom knowing I never had to worry about a surprise/unwanted pregnancy and didn't have be on top of my "pull out" game (another eye roll). I told my wife if we ever got the itch for another child, we could adopt or foster one. A lot of children needing a loving home out there.

WRM

WKR
Pulling out is a sure way to more kids, no matter what your priest may say about that and rhythm nation. My buddy has a set of twin girls that prove it.

No lie, my doc's name was Dr. Peters and he had a smoking hot assistant. Irrelevant, as I was out like a light as soon as they gave me the sedative (I sleep easy anyway). Next thing I know, my wife is in there and she's trying to get me to stop arguing that they haven't done anything yet (they had) and get me out of the room to leave. It was the most uneventful thing I've ever had done.

Lay in bed for a couple of days on frozen peas and don't do jack. You'll be fine. Got little kids at home now? Find a place to stash them or stash yourself someplace else. Your nuts will thank you.

99%+ of the people who get swoll nuts post op didn't do what they were told to do (ie they felt "fine" and played 18 or some such dumbassery).

If you can't handle this procedure, you shouldn't be mountain hunting. I had a vein in my leg near my groin ligated and it was wayyyyyy worse than the nut snippin.

Marko

FNG
Not that big of deal. I had mine done a long time ago with no complications. the only painful encounter l had was, at the time l worked in a fab shop and was putting a new blade on a good size ban saw. For you people out there who are familiar with what happens when you uncoil a band saw blade knows how fast it Springs open. Well quess where it made contact with my body when it did. Yup! right in the newly plumbed area. It dropped me to my knees.

Stugotz

FNG
Wasn't bad at all for me. I did it on a Friday early afternoon, went home and rode the recliner that evening with plenty of ice packs. I was on the ice the following afternoon coaching my son's hockey practice all be it a little gingerly... I had to be a little more careful skating backwords, crossovers can be a bitch when your junk is a little tender...

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
Had it done about 10 years ago. No big deal. I've had haircuts take longer. Didn't enjoy getting the shot, but otherwise issue. I got mine done on a Friday the weekend of March madness. Just watched basketball games all weekend. Iced non-stop and was good by Monday or Tuesday.